Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Trying NEW things *UPDATE

Posted by   + Show Post

I bought the Ruby Red Grapefruit juice and i have been reading some comments about it so i knew that i should take a sip of it first. DID! and OMG was it the nastiest thing I ever tasted!!! I tried just swallowing it as fast as I could but OMG I just wanted to spit it back into the cup!! UGH

What else can i try instead of the Grapefruit juice??

I am on CD3 today and I have been talking to a few lovely females about what they think I should include in this cycle.

Here is what the game plan to take is:

Prenatals (which I already take)

Preseed

Grapefruit juice

And temping.

Is there anything else that would be good for me to try this cycle?

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Replies (21-24):
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting yas1985:

Pineapple suppose to be good.

Please Ladies, Pineapple is only good after Ovulation. The way to take Pineapple is from 1dpo get a pineapple and cut up the core into 5, eat one part each day from 1dpo to 5dpo. It is said to help with Implantation, you can this up further by googling Pineapple Core for Implantation. Just wanted to bring this to your notice.
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Quoting karamelkat9:

Eating Cucumber worked for me in the cycle I tried it but I really don't like cucumber so I gave up. Good for you that you do. Good Luck.
karamelkat9
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Really? I am going to have to search that now.

Quoting WOFFT:

Quoting yas1985:

Please Ladies, Pineapple is only good after Ovulation. The way to take Pineapple is from 1dpo get a pineapple and cut up the core into 5, eat one part each day from 1dpo to 5dpo. It is said to help with Implantation, you can this up further by googling Pineapple Core for Implantation.

karamelkat9
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Thank you. :) Cucumber with salt is better.

Quoting WOFFT:

Quoting karamelkat9:

Eating Cucumber worked for me in the cycle I tried it but I really don't like cucumber so I gave up. Good for you that you do. Good Luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN