Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

My best friend just got pregnant...im not trying to be selfish but im so upset :(

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:25 AM
  • 20 Replies

my best friend just ended up pregnant on Valentine's Day her and i have been ttc for awhile now and we have been each others support together now for a year because we were going through the same infertility problems. The difference between her and i is i have been doing the clomid and keep failing and she is still on the trying to concieve naturally ... she just did her first cycle of clomid and got a bfp ...i am happy for her she does deserve this ....but im upset that im now on my 4th cycle of clomid and still nothing :(

when taxes come back i will be getting my hsg this year im nervous and excited i want to have high hopes that my tubes arent blocked but something tells me that a woman knows there body when something is not right... and im not usually a negative person but i just have this strong feeling something is very wrong.

i love my best friend to death and im very happy for her and her fiance i am just disappointed that nothing has happened for me yet... i dont want to feel like i am mad or anything at her cause i would want her to be happy for me. it's just i dont understand. i think i might be jealous but i dont want to be .... idk. a little advice please. im quite upset that im feeling this way. i have  nobody else to turn to

- Charity Noe-<3

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
haileysmom15
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Awww I'm sorry mama. But it will happen for you. I know its hard but your time will come. Just stay positive and good things will happen.

LolaRenee
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I "knew" something was wrong with me as well. Turned out to be blocked tubes. I am taking enzymes and natural remedies for now to see if I canget preggo naturally. I am perfect other than my tubes which is really frustrating. Its super hard having someone that close to get pregnant when you want it so bad. I just look at it like I have more time to prepare.

Freckles0808
by Heather on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I think it's natural to feel jealous even though you are genuinely happy for your friend.  I hope you get your BFP soon too, so you and your bff can be pregnant together.  Hugs to you.  <3

xtriciax
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:54 AM

im sorry hun. hugs and i hope that you get things figured out soon

lifelover104
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:56 AM

What you are feeling is 100% natural, and you shouldnt  feel guilty for feeling this way.  You are only human. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.  I hope you figure out what is going on and get your bfp soon! 

noegirl14
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:08 PM

thank you all you ladies you all make me feel wonderful... i never have anyone to talk to so its nice to have yall to relate to... i couldnt have a better support group then i have now, i love you all and thank you so much :))

- Charity Noe-<3

Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Sorry hun! Hope you get answers soon
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CortezDeCrock
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I totally understand your feelings. You are happy for them but sad for yourself. At work there are 6 teachers that are pregnant and every time someone announces another pregnancy I wonder when I will get my chance.
ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:38 PM

That's normal and ok. Jealousy happens.

try to remember you'll get yours at the right time for You. Give yourself some time, and I bet she will understand, at least I hope so if you are best friends. 

biancalina20
by Bianca on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:34 PM
I feel the sa.e way. My bff is preg 21 weeks with a girl... my other bff/sis is 20weeks with my god daughter.... four chicks at work is pregnant, this girl I hate is pregnant with her second and she disnt want her first... oh and another friend of mine who teased me in December saying she knows ill be preg by February, well she told me yesterday she is pregnant! Ughhhhh !!!!
But FX for you! ! Baby dust!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)