Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Holy Ovulation Cramps!!! Whos with me? Anyone else?

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:05 PM
  • 8 Replies

Crap these Ovulations cramps are really hurting today!! Took 2 OPK's this morning and they were negative. Weird cuz I don't usually get the O cramps unless I am actually ovulating. Guess its either gonna be today or tomorrow.

Anyone else?

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
alwayshopefull
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Yep i am right there with ya!!!! I took one today and it was negitive but darker so i'm pretty sure i will get a postitive tomorrow. But geeze i was just thinking about how i can really feel them today and then i saw your post!

HeadKrobe8789
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I had them last month that were so bad they kept waking me up and it felt like a charlie-horse going down my side.  Cramps in any form suck.

SaGe_Ed
by Georgia on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:55 PM

I had them yesterday and the day before and got my positive opk this morning. 

Bero2007
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:58 PM

your opks will not be positive right before you o. generally you O 24-48 AFTER your positive opk. 

I had the most painful o pains on saturday so I feel you rpain

huntmom1104
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:58 PM

I am with you these cramps are killing me and i didnt think i ovulated till tomorrow or wednesday but heck who knows all i know is ouch!! they hurt

tinkerbellp
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:59 PM

mine was like that few months and last month made me so sick I almost threw up I normally dont get that this month little different dont know whats going on hard to say

Quoting HeadKrobe8789:

I had them last month that were so bad they kept waking me up and it felt like a charlie-horse going down my side.  Cramps in any form suck.

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:02 PM

4 out of 5 of my O cycles in the past 2 1/2 yrs were horrific O pains. So bad I couldn't walk. It lasted 2-4 hrs. And made me not even want to bed. It was horrible.

SAHM927
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Yes, me today! It totally stinks. But I got my +opk yesterday and I believe I for sure ovulated with these cramps! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)