Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

High FSH

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:38 PM
  • 2 Replies

My daughter is trying to conceive and just got the phone call from her Dr. saying her FSH levels were elevated. Just starting this path and she is really frustrated. Does this mean she cannot get pregnant? Has anyone else had this and conceived?

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:42 PM

My sis in law got told the same thing, I'm not sure exactly what she did, but they were assuming she was in menopause, but you need fsh to ovulate..

well she took estrogen for a while and had some spotting for a couple of months, normally she had no periods, and a few months later she was pregnant. She is now around 20 weeks. 

:)

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:42 PM
I have it and haven't gotten pregnant yet. We have been trying for several years. It doesn't mean she can't get pregnant but it does mean she will have a harder time. Can you find out what her number was? Also ask her about her AMH as well what number it was. I would highly recommend doing research of high FSH and what herbs and supplements to take. Search for things that improve egg quality because when your FSH is high your egg quality isn't so good.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured