Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ewww!!! i wanna erase that comment *update*

Posted by   + Show Post
So today one of my friends was visting and she asked how ttc was going. So we were talking about it. Dh and the neighbor were in the garage talking male crap and we had the house door from the garage open. We werent talking loud but our neighbor came in and says...you know if you guys are having trouble getting pregnant i can help im real fertile sense my wife left. Ewww god ok i know he was joking but just ewww this guy is like older then my dad! Even my friend texted me after she left and asked next time we hang out could we do it somewhere where the weird old guy isnt around. Omg ew lol. Sorry just had to say it to someone

*update*
dh went outside to check the mail today....we think hes moving!!!! He has a uhaul in his driveway and things spread out all over the yard. God i hope so...but i doubt we would get that lucky!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Replies (11-16):
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Quoting hypnautica:

Neighbor/friend whatever that was very uncalled for and ignorant for him to say that to you. smh

This exactly.
DKk0531
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Bump
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Move, Move 'fertile old perv' Move. Fx he moves. That was an embarrassing, nasty statement that was uncalled for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trishadawn83
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Our friend always tells us he's open to help out but he's cute and our age lol
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:08 PM

HAHA, Hmmm....you don't live in VA do you?? Sounds like my Dad. My dad has a dirty old man sense of humor. When my brother and his wife ewre TTC he used to always joke with her that if my brother couldn't do the job he could. Its just his sick sense of humor. She thought it was funny! HAHA, I am sorry he made you feel uncomfortable!

DKk0531
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Nope NV lol. Ya it was way uncomfortable. I cringe now lol

Quoting NoraDun:

HAHA, Hmmm....you don't live in VA do you?? Sounds like my Dad. My dad has a dirty old man sense of humor. When my brother and his wife ewre TTC he used to always joke with her that if my brother couldn't do the job he could. Its just his sick sense of humor. She thought it was funny! HAHA, I am sorry he made you feel uncomfortable!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured