Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Ladies who just got a BFP

Posted by   + Show Post

First off congrats! Ok so I seen a post that someone made that was from gypsy belief. Here is what it says,

Gypsies detect pregnancy is to carefully crack the contents of a raw egg into a jug and urinate on the egg. The next morning, check the jug. If the egg is sitting on the bottom of the jug, she is not pregnant. If the egg is floating, the woman is pregnant. If the egg is floating and the yolk is separated from the white of the egg, she will have a boy. If the egg is floating and the yolk and white of the egg are intertwined, she will have a girl.

So any ladies willing to give this a try to see if it actually works? lol If you are willing to try it then please post a pic so we can see how it looks but only if you like. If you rather not post a pic then please comment if it worked and what gender it showed. Thank you for any participation :)

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Replies (111-115):
YeahItsJen
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Ok ladies, this pic was taken right after peeing on it lol, no float and egg white mostly intact
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
YeahItsJen
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:24 PM

This is it the next day, slight tiny float with egg white weirdness lol
YeahItsJen
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Another view of it, the egg white got a lil crazy lol. AF is supposed to be here the 25th, we shall see if she comes or not and if the egg is right lol!
mrsallen3912
by Shay on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Bump for updates!

DKk0531
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:58 PM
Now that i got my bfp im gonna try it again tonight and will post tomorrow :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)