Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Oh my goodness...ovulation this soon maybe??

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:22 AM
  • 18 Replies

Okay so today is CD 9 for me, the last 4 days my temps were 97.3 then today dropped to 96.9..yesterday and the day before I had some mild cramping, last night my left ovary side was very twingy. Today my cervix is high kind of soft and open....only problem is that my CM is like a watery cream.. So I guess we will see what tomorrows temp does.

Just wanted to share....my last few cycles my body never even geared for O time until like cycle day 16

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xtriciax
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:25 AM

watery cm is fertile cm as well... just not as fertile as ewcm but it is still fertile. goodluck

Seximama23
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Thank you...to bad hubby is at work. lol baby dust to you

Quoting xtriciax:

watery cm is fertile cm as well... just not as fertile as ewcm but it is still fertile. goodluck

WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Quoting xtriciax:

What about the Watery but creamy CM (Watery but cream colour)? is that fertile too and can that be classified as Watery CM. The OP mentioned this in her post and I had this too and didnt know what to call it so I thought I should ask in case you knew.
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Good Luck Hun. Perhaps you should start BD'ing every other day now in case you're O'ing soon or until you're sure of what is going on.
his88angel
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Hopefully you are O soon. YOur on clomid arent you??

xtriciax
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:32 AM

im not sure my creamy cm (or at least what i mark creamy) is more of a velvety feel not watery... im by no means a cm expert but fertility friend will mark watery cm as green because it is also fertile cm

Quoting WOFFT:

Quoting xtriciax:

What about the Watery but creamy CM (Watery but cream colour)? is that fertile too and can that be classified as Watery CM. The OP mentioned this in her post and I had this too and didnt know what to call it so I thought I should ask in case you knew.

Seximama23
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Nope. not on clomid. My doc wont even see about my blood sugar levels to see if metformin would help me lose weght. 

All I have done different this cycle was start on perscription prenatals 

Quoting his88angel:

Hopefully you are O soon. YOur on clomid arent you??

Seximama23
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Yeah, just hopefully my hubby wont cry lol. He has a really bad back and sometimes can't even stand to sit or stand without being in pain.

Quoting WOFFT:

Good Luck Hun. Perhaps you should start BD'ing every other day now in case you're O'ing soon or until you're sure of what is going on.

WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Quoting xtriciax:

Thank You.
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Quoting Seximama23:

Awwwww. Sorry about that, hope he gets better soon.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN