Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Oh my goodness...ovulation this soon maybe??

Posted by   + Show Post

Okay so today is CD 9 for me, the last 4 days my temps were 97.3 then today dropped to 96.9..yesterday and the day before I had some mild cramping, last night my left ovary side was very twingy. Today my cervix is high kind of soft and open....only problem is that my CM is like a watery cream.. So I guess we will see what tomorrows temp does.

Just wanted to share....my last few cycles my body never even geared for O time until like cycle day 16

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Replies (11-18):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:35 PM

YEAY, good luck!!!!!

Seximama23
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I will tie hubby down if I have to! Even if this isnt O time I dont want to say its not though and then be sad that I missed my window

Quoting NoraDun:

YEAY, good luck!!!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Seximama23
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Okay so I have been super irritable for the last few hours, I have noticed that my past two O cycles I would get super irritable around O time. So I will have to see what the next few days temps hold for me...but I am in amazement if I do O today.

I am done rambeling now lol
Loving19mommy92
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Good luck, I don't monitor all that stuff, I just use ovulation test and so far that is all I have had to do, I just keep loosing my little ones. :) 

CafeMom Tickers

Seximama23
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:43 PM
I am sorry. I dont have the money to spend on opks monthly, so I invested in the book taking charge of your fertility and bought a basal thermometer.

Baby dust to you

Quoting Loving19mommy92:

Good luck, I don't monitor all that stuff, I just use ovulation test and so far that is all I have had to do, I just keep loosing my little ones. :) 

Mrs.Torres2566
by Amanda on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:43 PM

It happens. Good luck!

Loving19mommy92
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Thank you and it's only 10 dolalrs for 50 test :) They also come with 2- preg test which so far have worked in detecting my pregnancies 10-14 dpo. 

Quoting Seximama23:

I am sorry. I dont have the money to spend on opks monthly, so I invested in the book taking charge of your fertility and bought a basal thermometer.

Baby dust to you

Quoting Loving19mommy92:

CafeMom Tickers

Seximama23
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:05 PM
*****update*****
So cd 10 here and for the last two hours I have been having some harsh O cramps from both sides. So hubby and I are gonna bd dance.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)