Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ah what does this mean??

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:12 AM
  • 29 Replies
So last night I took a hpt. Cvs brand. I got a very faint very thin positive. Its blue and it showed up almost instanly. Now I actually tested this morning got a bfn. So my question is should I buy another test? Or am I being silly that this is in anyway a BFP? Baby dust to all! Oh I posted a photo in my photos! Also I would be around 21ish dpo.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bero2007
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:13 AM

if the line was too thin it probably wasn't a true bfp

brimae1013
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:23 AM
So its not true a line isn't a line? I've only recently been ttc. Harder than I though.

Quoting Bero2007:

if the line was too thin it probably wasn't a true bfp

smurfy88
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Just retest to be sure

lifelover104
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:02 PM
I agree, I would retest
SaGe_Ed
by Georgia on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I looked at your profile but didn't see the pic?  I'm probably just missing it.  Anyway, I don't trust blue dye tests at all.  I had the most evil evap with them last cycle that looked like a definite positive.  All the pink dye tests I took were negative.  I would retest tomorrow morning just to be sure.

jayangel82
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:41 PM

I tried but couldnt find the pic.. post it in this? I had a faint line a few months ago and it was false.. it was off to the side

brimae1013
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Mine is kind of off to the side too. But I heard off center doesnt mean anything. I'm going to buy a dollar store brand and test tomorrow. If BFN I'm tagging out and just chalking up ny very very short and weird cycle to stress.

Quoting jayangel82:

I tried but couldnt find the pic.. post it in this? I had a faint line a few months ago and it was false.. it was off to the side

brimae1013
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:48 PM

This is my test from last night!
jayangel82
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:49 PM

I called the preg test company, they said its a wash line if its off to the side and suoer skinny... id retset tomorrow with a red die:) Hope its not like mine! fx!

Quoting brimae1013:

Mine is kind of off to the side too. But I heard off center doesnt mean anything. I'm going to buy a dollar store brand and test tomorrow. If BFN I'm tagging out and just chalking up ny very very short and weird cycle to stress.

Quoting jayangel82:

angel miniMrs Gonzales devil mini

brimae1013
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Its actually more centered than I thought. Someone told me that this far along I should have a BFP no if ands or buts. Iby my calculations I'm only 21/22 dpo is this true?

Quoting jayangel82:

I called the preg test company, they said its a wash line if its off to the side and suoer skinny... id retset tomorrow with a red die:) Hope its not like mine! fx!

Quoting brimae1013:

Quoting jayangel82:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured