Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

BFP? but spotting and worried.

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok, so this morning I thought I would test just for the heck of it, I started spotting yesterday but still very light. Have had some symptoms that made me think maybe just maybe..so I tested, and when I cam back to look at it..there it was a line. I also did an OPK just for fun and the picture shows how much darker it has gotten..which would be weird if I was not pregnant and just starting my period right? SO, there is a line on the pregnancy test, if I wasn't spotting I would be jumping up and down excited but thinking I might be pregnant but it's not sticking due to the spotting. My husband says he can clearly see a line and just tells me not to worry about it, either I'm pregnant and the little one will stick and keep growing or we will have to keep trying next month.

Just needed to tell someone since we aren't telling our family until we are pregnant and a little further on like 6 weeks pregnant or something. :)

Frustrating, since I want to be excited but instead, I'm just worried :(

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Replies (11-16):
kelly617
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:30 PM

I started spotting the day before my BFP...I spotted until 9wks
I'm 12wks now and everything is going fine

Try not to stress..as long as its just a little spotting it should be okay...mine was from a sensitive cervix..I know you can also spot due to implantation or leftover implantation blood.

Congrats!

Esper2142008
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:52 PM

how may dpo are you? Congrats hoping praying for a sticky baby!! 

Esper2142008
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:54 PM

she took a digital she is preggo :) 

Quoting NoraDun:

Some women do notice a difference in their cervix in early pregnancy but its not reliable for determining pregnancy. If you took a test and the control line was there and there was no test line then it was negative saying your not pregnant. But it may be too early. Try retesting the day of your missed period. Good Luck hun!

Quoting tinkerbellp:

I took the pregnant test @ 9 03 am and it was neg but had one dark line on control line nothing on test line does that mean I might be or what please help me thanks my cycle not suppose to start till 21st but, last mnth I spotted but light bleeding and this mnth no spotting so far in 2 weeks so what that means? Does it also make any differance on ur cervix everyone talking about that I dont get it

Quoting NoraDun:

Some women do have spotting during pregnancy that isn't concerning. But it is also possible you caught a chemical. I would just test again in a few days and see if the test is darker or the bleeding gets heavier. Good Luck girl!

Proud_Mommy05
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:14 PM

I spotted for a few days after I found out I was prego with DD and my pregnancy was smooth sailing and my little girl was born happy and healthy.  She is now a beautiful 8 year old.  Good luck and sticky baby dust to you.

tinkerbellp
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:27 PM

hope it will stay away today I just noticed my mood seem to snap @ my husband I normally dont do that

Quoting NoraDun:

Some women do notice a difference in their cervix in early pregnancy but its not reliable for determining pregnancy. If you took a test and the control line was there and there was no test line then it was negative saying your not pregnant. But it may be too early. Try retesting the day of your missed period. Good Luck hun!

Quoting tinkerbellp:

I took the pregnant test @ 9 03 am and it was neg but had one dark line on control line nothing on test line does that mean I might be or what please help me thanks my cycle not suppose to start till 21st but, last mnth I spotted but light bleeding and this mnth no spotting so far in 2 weeks so what that means? Does it also make any differance on ur cervix everyone talking about that I dont get it

Quoting NoraDun:

Some women do have spotting during pregnancy that isn't concerning. But it is also possible you caught a chemical. I would just test again in a few days and see if the test is darker or the bleeding gets heavier. Good Luck girl!

Awing10
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:08 PM

According to Fertility Friend I am 10 DPO :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)