Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Next cycle...I have a plan! lol

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:01 AM
  • 8 Replies
2 moms liked this

First-I have a question and was wondering if any of you ladies know! When does ovulation occur in conjunction with O pains? Are you ovulating during those paing or is it after?!

Anyway, DH & I went to the mall to pick out our new glasses and when we were in one store we passed right by the baby clothes! I made a comment about having a baby and he says "Well I've been trying to time it right!" lol So then we got into the discussion about my fertile window and the best days to try, etc. Before hand, I tried NOT to talk to him for fear of too much pressure but he was HAPPY I told him all of this! So, he said in March we need to do more to better our chances! Then he asked about all the "sticks" (OPK's) that used to be in the trash...I explained what those were and how I haven't used them because it can be a pain and he informed me I need to get on Amazon and stock up lol I feel really good & I'm happy he was more than willing to take all of that information in! It helped to boost my assurance that he is looking forward to our rainbow as much as I am!!

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MiKaLa881
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Everyone is different about o pains in conjunction with ovulation. Some have them days before o, some have them just the day of and some get them after o. Our bodies are so confusing!

Since you're going to be using opks, just base off of them and when you get your positive on them! Where are you in this cycle?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ttc1rainbow
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:20 AM

Quoting MiKaLa881:

Everyone is different about o pains in conjunction with ovulation. Some have them days before o, some have them just the day of and some get them after o. Our bodies are so confusing!

Since you're going to be using opks, just base off of them and when you get your positive on them! Where are you in this cycle?

Ha! Confusing is right :p ;) I'm cd26 today. AF should be here in 5 days

WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting ttc1rainbow:

Hope AF stays away. Great that your DH has keen interest and the whole information didn't stress him out. Good Luck.
Seximama23
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I wish my dh would let me use opks he thinks its a waste of time, but when my body doesnt give me clear O signs it is hard :( I dont get ewcm...or at least I dont now lol
Rachelz123
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this
That's great that DH wants to be involved. My DH said the same thing about this cycle. He told me we would do everything we could to get our BD timing right.

As for O pains I usually get cramps a few days before O and some sharp pains a day or two before. I usually have no pains the day I O.

Good luck!!!
trfgirl56701
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:30 AM

I'm glad your dh wants to be more involved. Mine seems like he'd much rather not know lol.

Good luck!

over40bride
by Tracy on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Communication is key. Glad he is on board. FX for this cycle!

My DH knows my body and cycles almost better than I do. LOL

destiny2nv
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:19 AM
How sweet of him!
I get O pains after Oing. When the egg is traveling down my tube.
Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN