Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Clomid Users...

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:56 PM
  • 17 Replies
Anyone who has ever taken Clomid, whether it worked for you or not, can you please tell me your experience with it? Discharge, spotting, cramps, late/early period, etc.

I just want to compare symptoms. I'm on CD27. Pink spotting once and lots of brown jelly-like mucus since. I wanna know if it's from the Clomid. I haven't read anything about it online.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nicole2884
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:12 PM
I didn't like my experience bad mood swings
Bad cramping delayed period an really light periods
Two high dose rounds. 100 150
Then moved on to femara worked first time bfn
Used trigger shot second time bfp
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:29 PM
I had nothing out of the ordinary except very strong O pains. I took itt at bedtime so I didn't experience the side effects.

What's your normal cycle length?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
millafpcosta
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:18 PM

HOT FlASHES ... a lot! some headaches and ov pains for sure.

I loved clomid.... it worked for me on the first round of 100mg ( I did 4round with 50mg before that) unfortunately it ended inMC... i got preg again the next cycle but MC again. I'm now under fertility treatment and a step above clomid.

Good luck to u

Twinwittwins
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:23 PM

I used clomid and concieved twin girls at 50mg they are 7 now and I'm currently 6 DPO on clomid trying for my last and final addition so far REAL BADD MOOD SWINGS, HOT FLASHES O PAINS but that's it hopefully I get my BFP first time like my last ....GOOD LUCK KEEP ME UPDATED!!!

whitnieo
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I had the brown musuc before the clomid. I don't think it causes it! While I was on it I had crazy hormone mood swings and hot flashes! It did after 3 cycles regulate my period though

TTC2Long
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:38 PM
I don't recall any unusual discharge. I had migraines and sharp o pains. The second month is when we got our bfp and I had bad cramping and lots of milky white, lotiony discharge. So much that it felt like af, but wasn't.
jamielynn0709
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:42 PM
I took 50 mg for the first time ever in December. I took it before bed snd only noticed some mild hot flashes at night as a side effect. Then I got the trigger shot and was told when to baby dance with hubby. I did get a positive hpt around 10 or 11 days past ovulation but still miscarried a couple weeks later. It took almost a month for my levels to drop to negative so we missed a cycle. I should be starting 100 mg clomid in about a week or so. Good luck hun!

01/08/13 photo jamielynn0709_zpsa0380556.png

Kylie819
by Sarah on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:54 PM
I didn't have any unusual discharge. My main side effect was hot flashes.
Bero2007
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Personally I felt like I had more "symptoms" when I was on it but never got pregnant from it. It did work to make me ovulate but we just had no success getting pregnant. Can't really read into any symptoms on a medicated cycle until you get a bfp

mrsallen3912
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 5:01 PM

I had hot flashes on it but they werent as insane as the ones I experienced with the progesterone; I thought I was losing my mind. Other than that no big symptoms. Wait, I think I had a headache one day on it, but that was it. I too, took it at night so I wouldnt experience all of the symptoms.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN