Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: Are you being hit with the winter storm???

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:51 PM
  • 34 Replies
I live in st.louis, Missouri and we are suppose to get a lot of ice and snow tomorrow. There are 100s of schools and business's already canceling for tomorrow. And me and df are staying home tomorrow as well (we work together and 90 percent of our factory is not coming in tomorrow). Wondering if anyone else is gonna be hit with the winter storm?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smyle17
by Niki on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:57 PM
I think we are tomorrow night. I'm in northern Indiana.
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:59 PM
I got snow last week and no snow for this week.
Dreamer313
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:05 PM

I will be being hit by that storm too!! Not sure if there are any cancellations around here, so I will be going to work and my DD will be going to school. I live in South Dakota!

luvmy2boys0911
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Nope, I wish. I'm in Georgia and it'll be 60 tomorrow...ugh. I wish we'd get snow once this year.
xtriciax
by tricia on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:09 PM

what part of sd my hubby is from spearfish

Quoting Dreamer313:

I will be being hit by that storm too!! Not sure if there are any cancellations around here, so I will be going to work and my DD will be going to school. I live in South Dakota!

beadingmom17
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:10 PM
I don't think so...haven't gotten any weather alerts, anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:11 PM
60!?!? Wow!!! That's crazy for this time of year. I think our high tomorrow is suppose to be 29 and windchill of 16!

Quoting luvmy2boys0911:

Nope, I wish. I'm in Georgia and it'll be 60 tomorrow...ugh. I wish we'd get snow once this year.
Dreamer313
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Other side of the state, lol! I'm in Watertown.

Quoting xtriciax:

what part of sd my hubby is from spearfish

Quoting Dreamer313:

katiecole917
by Katie on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:13 PM

We definitely aren't getting anything here in middle tennessee. I am just south of Nashville and it will be in the upper 40's tomorrow and in the 60's on friday. I am LOVING it! I really am not a cold weather person. It feels like spring has come early. :)

amberstars
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Nope.  I live in OH.  They did show a picture of a cactus covered in snow on the news.  That was neat.  We have snow and then rain and then snow and then rain.  It has been lightly snowing all day here.

Dragon, wife to Eagle.  Sister-wife to Swan and Rainbow.  Author, astronomer, world traveler, gamer, & reader.  Muslim revert.  In an inter-racial and cross-cultural marriage.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured