Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

OT: Are you being hit with the winter storm???

Posted by   + Show Post
I live in st.louis, Missouri and we are suppose to get a lot of ice and snow tomorrow. There are 100s of schools and business's already canceling for tomorrow. And me and df are staying home tomorrow as well (we work together and 90 percent of our factory is not coming in tomorrow). Wondering if anyone else is gonna be hit with the winter storm?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Replies (31-34):
Zkmommy2006
by Hailey on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:09 PM
I live in mexico mo and we are snowed in bad! A foot of snow! Kids dont have school again tomorrow! But i did get a deep cleaning done on the house today do to not having to go anywhere!!!

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

I live in st.louis, Missouri and we are suppose to get a lot of ice and snow tomorrow. There are 100s of schools and business's already canceling for tomorrow. And me and df are staying home tomorrow as well (we work together and 90 percent of our factory is not coming in tomorrow). Wondering if anyone else is gonna be hit with the winter storm?

Proud_Mommy05
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:11 PM

We live in Moberly and have at least 2 feet of snow...not counting where it's drifting.  School is cancelled here for tomorrow as well!

Kylie819
by Sarah on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Yep, DD and I get to drive out of state to a dance competition, too. Yay.
over40bride
by Tracy on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:30 PM

We just had our "winter storm" yesterday. It actually snowed in Phoenix and surrounding areas. Most places got something called "grapple" (like sleet) and others just got rain and hail. It was in the high 40s and everyone was "freezing" LOL

Temps today in the mid 50s so still cold for us. They will be in the mid 60s the rest of the week and then up to our normal low 70s.

No reason to be envious tho. I bet within a month we will be in the 90s and by April hitting 100. *sigh* Enjoying the cool weather while I can.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN