Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not sure if last night or today is cycle 1 day

Posted by   + Show Post

Last night I had light pink and today seem to be med to light so I dont know what I should count on and also need to ask had anyone had great chance doing HSG then got pregnant? My appt is on Feb 25th

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Replies (11-15):
Rachelz123
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Unfortunately everyone is different. But I think your chances might be a little higher after the HSG. Keep us updated on how everything goes.

Quoting tinkerbellp:

I got an question if everything is ok so I can or might be able to get pregnant nxt month or the same month? Like for exmple: I have this done on Feb 25th and I want to do the insemation on March 6th n 7th you think I might be able to get pregnant right after the HSG or everyone is different?  

Quoting Rachelz123:

I agree that today is CD1. I had an HSG done in April 2010. Take some Motrin before you go and wear a pad or panty liner. The test feels like bad menstrual cramps and only lasts a few minutes. Once the test is over no pain at all. I actually got pregnant that same cycle and got my BFP in May 2010. My DD just turned 2 :) Good luck and I hope everything works out for you!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tinkerbellp
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:19 PM

i m little lost becaus it waslight pinkish on 19th then startingto show a lot on 20th and 21st and then as last night on 22nd little left but, I woke up no bleeding but, what does that mean? Still could be pregnant or what? 

Quoting Rachelz123:

Unfortunately everyone is different. But I think your chances might be a little higher after the HSG. Keep us updated on how everything goes.

Quoting tinkerbellp:

I got an question if everything is ok so I can or might be able to get pregnant nxt month or the same month? Like for exmple: I have this done on Feb 25th and I want to do the insemation on March 6th n 7th you think I might be able to get pregnant right after the HSG or everyone is different?  

Quoting Rachelz123:

I agree that today is CD1. I had an HSG done in April 2010. Take some Motrin before you go and wear a pad or panty liner. The test feels like bad menstrual cramps and only lasts a few minutes. Once the test is over no pain at all. I actually got pregnant that same cycle and got my BFP in May 2010. My DD just turned 2 :) Good luck and I hope everything works out for you!!

Rachelz123
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Have you taken a test? If its neg I would just think you had a light period.

Quoting tinkerbellp:

i m little lost becaus it waslight pinkish on 19th then startingto show a lot on 20th and 21st and then as last night on 22nd little left but, I woke up no bleeding but, what does that mean? Still could be pregnant or what? 

Quoting Rachelz123:

Quoting tinkerbellp:

Quoting Rachelz123:

tinkerbellp
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:59 PM

yes just showed neg so you think HSG will tell me something? I'm having the test done on Mon Feb 25th

Quoting Rachelz123:

Quoting tinkerbellp:

Quoting Rachelz123:

Quoting tinkerbellp:

Quoting Rachelz123:

Rachelz123
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Maybe, maybe not. Depends on whether you have a blockage or not.

Quoting tinkerbellp:

yes just showed neg so you think HSG will tell me something? I'm having the test done on Mon Feb 25th

Quoting Rachelz123:

Quoting tinkerbellp:

Quoting Rachelz123:

Quoting tinkerbellp:

Quoting Rachelz123:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured