Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Tested:(

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:39 PM
  • 11 Replies

BFN! :( Im at 13dpo so im thinking we missed it somehow, although This month I know we timed it right! I know we havnt been trying long.... this was our 4th month, but its still frusterating! been waiting 2 years since our miscarriage to try again.. :(

angel miniMrs Gonzales devil mini

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dizzydreamer
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Keep testing until AF shows up. I'm sorry. Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xtriciax
by tricia on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:05 PM

sorry hun... they do say that its normal for a healthy couple to take 6-12 months to concieve even if they do evrything right.. goodluck hun

jayangel82
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Started spotting too:(

Quoting dizzydreamer:

jayangel82
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

ty.. it helps to have you girls to remind me to keep my head up! I need to remember its onlt been 4 months.. not the two years it feels like..

Quoting xtriciax:

sorry hun... they do say that its normal for a healthy couple to take 6-12 months to concieve even if they do evrything right.. goodluck hun

dizzydreamer
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:12 PM

I'm sorry!  My doctor told me it can take up to a year for a healthy couple to get pregnant.  Even when you do everything right, there's a 25% chance.

Quoting jayangel82:

Quoting dizzydreamer:

yas1985
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry. Best wishes for the new cycle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jayangel82
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:30 PM

yeah.. mine gave us an 80% chance of being pregnant in 6 months.. I may try some hormone testinf that was suggested to me because my temps run low

Quoting dizzydreamer:

I'm sorry!  My doctor told me it can take up to a year for a healthy couple to get pregnant.  Even when you do everything right, there's a 25% chance.

Quoting jayangel82:

Quoting dizzydreamer:

MommyAddie
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:33 PM
2 moms liked this
You just have to hang in there and remember that if you didn't catch it this cycle, next month is a fresh start. A few months ago, I had a PERFECT cycle, timing, ovulation synptoms, etc. I was so sure we nailed it and I had preg symptoms. I never expected to see a bfn and it was probably the most disappointed I've been with one. I know what it feels like, but hang in there and your BFP will be worth the wait!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jayangel82
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Thats exactly how this cycle was.. first time I wanted to cry :( thank you, definitly helps to know im not the only one, and to be reminded to keep the positives about it:))

Quoting MommyAddie:

You just have to hang in there and remember that if you didn't catch it this cycle, next month is a fresh start. A few months ago, I had a PERFECT cycle, timing, ovulation synptoms, etc. I was so sure we nailed it and I had preg symptoms. I never expected to see a bfn and it was probably the most disappointed I've been with one. I know what it feels like, but hang in there and your BFP will be worth the wait!

WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this
*Hugs* Baby Dust to. You.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)