Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I didn't know I was pregnant?!

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 1:34 AM
  • 7 Replies
Ok I know this sounds odd, but I really thought I was pregnant till I started af. What im not getting is that ok maybe all the other "signs" were related to my af. But the only thing I can't rule out is the fact that my nipples are puffy, even darker. I'm not sure if I'm seeing what I want too see....my stomach is even bigger..I look pregnant but ive also gained weight...( see how I drive myself crazy!). I've been googling and it seems it's pretty common to bleed in the beginning months. I don't know..ill end up on the show I didn't know I was pregnant?!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
emtmomtwo
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:38 AM
4 moms liked this

l think a better name for that show would be......i didnt want anyone to know i was pregnant.

MamaRoss87
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:24 AM
I didn't know I was prego with my first till 5 months I didn't gain weight had a period and had no other signs I had placenta prévia and didn't feel the baby move till 7 months but I was showin my sister how to use a test when tada positive went to the doctor and he said its a boy
DaconosMommy
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:55 AM

When I got pregnant with my son I didnt know until I was 2 months pregnant. I didnt even know I had missed af because she was always irregular and I could go a whole month without her. It was when I realized my pants werent fitting that I tested. I didnt have any other symptoms at first.

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:09 AM

I had a friend that signed the paperwork to have her tubes tied during her c-section. She had no reason to doubt that they did it. She goes for a Pap smear and found out she was 30 weeks! Had her "period" which for her was always irregular anyway. Turns out the hospital didn't tie her tubes! Even she said she always thought the ppl on the show was stupid lol

SiobhanTTC
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Yah my pants aren't fitting! I've always been super skinny my whole life until more recently! Who knows I'm taking pre natals and should be ovulating like now.. I hate trying so hard it driv es me crazy!
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Take a pregnancy test if in doubt!

Emptyfeeling
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:50 AM

Its possible for you not to know. Happened to my sister, and other members of my family. In all cases, no one really showed any symptoms at all. We all have large frames and are a bit heavyset, and no one really paid too much attention to their weight, nor did they gain all that much. Also, every female in the family has super irregular cycles, so missing many periods over the course of many months is quite normal for all of us. Sometimes even I get like 1 period in a year.... so sometimes, no one in the family really suspects it.

On another note, just test if you suspect pregnancy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN