Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I don't know what to do :-/ UPDATE

My mom just informed me she booked a trip for our whole family to go to The Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas this summer which is like my dream vacation. I know I'd still have fun if I was pregnant but obviously not as much fun if I wasn't. It's July 6... if I'm pregnant this month obviously I'll be happy but what would you do? Can you swim with dolphins when 6 months pregnant? Can you lay out in the sun?

UPDATE: I looked it up on the website and this is what it says

"If you are pregnant and are interested in experiencing a dolphin interaction, please consult your physician."

So its not forbidden! haha yay

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Replies (51-52):
DeeVahDee
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I live in the Bahamas :) hav a fun trip!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 9:24 PM

that is awesome! I wonder how much it would cost haha

Quoting NoraDun:

go to youtube or google births with dolphins. Women are paying big money in other countries to deliver with dolphins. Supposedly the dolphins high pitched squeals help develope babies brains in a way that makes them smarter or something. Its supposed to be great during and after pregnancy. And dolphins are naturally well mannered. So there would ne no risk!

Quoting marissabrookee:

no I know I can swim but I wasn't sure if it was allowed in the swimming with dolphins, I am not second guessing it really I just didnt know what all your opinions were.

Quoting 4weeman:

Swimming is a recommend workout for pregnant women because of zero gravity! Go for it !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN