Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

i give up trying to understand my body

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:46 AM
  • 21 Replies
I give up! I guess I will just wait for af to come and write this cycle off. I have not passed a single opks. All of them were negative. I started testing day 12 because k usually don't get a positive until 14-16. (Leuthal phase defect) Its day 18 and nothing. No signs of ovulation. I felt signs of o around day 12 but never got the surge so I doubt it. I just feel like my period is coming. It will be here Sunday. Yesterday when I wiped, there were a few brights pink blood drops. Maybe I just wiped too hard or I'm getting a yeast infection. It can't be implantation because no positive opks or ovulation bleeding. (Never had that ever anyway) So I don't know what I will do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlemonaghan
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Last time I have up trying to understand my body I got pregnant, so I say it's a good idea lol!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Twinwittwins
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes I feel you on that all the wondering tweaking every tweak its all exhausting
storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Lol don't think that will happen with no ovulation but thanks

Quoting littlemonaghan:

Last time I have up trying to understand my body I got pregnant, so I say it's a good idea lol!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:02 AM
I know! Its so frustrating !

Quoting Twinwittwins:

Yes I feel you on that all the wondering tweaking every tweak its all exhausting

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Seximama23
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:13 AM
I feel ya I am cycle day 15 and no temps to confirm O, but yet starting in cycle day 6 I started getting ovary activity, then on cycle day 11 I had really sharp O pains...but nope notta it is super annoying
storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Any positive opks for you?

Quoting Seximama23:

I feel ya I am cycle day 15 and no temps to confirm O, but yet starting in cycle day 6 I started getting ovary activity, then on cycle day 11 I had really sharp O pains...but nope notta it is super annoying

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Seximama23
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:43 AM
I would not know, I dont have opks to use. But I know a lady who missed her surge, got a possible ovulation through temping and ended up pregnant. So.there is hope

Quoting storkneedsgps:

Any positive opks for you?

Quoting Seximama23:

xtriciax
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

well normally you surge 12-24 sometime 48 hrs before O so if you think you may have O on the 12th but didnt take opk till the 12th totally poossible you missed your surge because you tested to late. goodluck hun

storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:53 AM
That would be really uncommon for me

Quoting xtriciax:

well normally you surge 12-24 sometime 48 hrs before O so if you think you may have O on the 12th but didnt take opk till the 12th totally poossible you missed your surge because you tested to late. goodluck hun

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsallen3912
by Shay on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Thats how I was this month (and always am) I feel the O pains early and then dont O until a week or sometimes two later. I think Im supposed to O tomorrow? got my pos OPK on yesterday and Im on CD 17. GL to you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)