Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

hubby goes for SA today *well he's done**RESULTS ARE IN*

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:22 AM
  • 53 Replies
2 moms liked this

*UPDATE with results*

So they did not give me the numbers today, I will get them on the 13th when I go in for my blood draw. BUT they called to let me know everything came back well within the normal range and there is nothing wrong with him!!! Soooo happy!!!

*Update*

well he's done, now we are just wating for the results. they told him my obgyn will have the test results today but they may not call me with the results until tomorrow! at least we don't have to wait a week!!!

So as I said in another post we are starting fertility testing! Today at 2 my DH goes for his SA. Since we are at work he is just going to go do it there instead of here and driving it there. I think he is nervous but he doesn't want to admit it. I am praying everything is A-OK with him. I would much rather something be wrong with me. Anyway please keep us in your prayers today! Thanks and I will update as soon as I can!

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xtriciax
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:25 AM

praying and goodluck hun

nikkihight
by Nikki on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:27 AM

thank you!

Quoting xtriciax:

praying and goodluck hun

trfgirl56701
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Good luck!

alwayshopefull
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Good luck!!!! I know my hubby was a little nervous the first time he did it...but to be honest you would rather his numbers be low then have something wrong with you. It is harder to pinpoint a women's problem than the men. My doctor told me that she was glad there wasnt anything wrong with me and my hubby just had low numbers that has been fixed!

Proud_Mommy05
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Sending positive vibes your way!!

nikkihight
by Nikki on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:11 AM

thanks!

Quoting trfgirl56701:

Good luck!

nikkihight
by Nikki on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:12 AM

thank you! and i understand what you are saying but i'm just afraid it would be hard on my husband emotionally if there was something wrong with him. he already feels pressure since we have yet to conceive.

Quoting alwayshopefull:

Good luck!!!! I know my hubby was a little nervous the first time he did it...but to be honest you would rather his numbers be low then have something wrong with you. It is harder to pinpoint a women's problem than the men. My doctor told me that she was glad there wasnt anything wrong with me and my hubby just had low numbers that has been fixed!

nikkihight
by Nikki on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:13 AM

thank you so much!

Quoting Proud_Mommy05:

alwayshopefull
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I understand completely. My hubby took the news pretty hard because he thinks he failed me. I just try to comfort him and explain to him that this is something he COULD NOT control. It isnt his fault and we will just continue to do what we need to do to get our precious gift!  

Quoting nikkihight:

thank you! and i understand what you are saying but i'm just afraid it would be hard on my husband emotionally if there was something wrong with him. he already feels pressure since we have yet to conceive.

Quoting alwayshopefull:

Proud_Mommy05
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Your welcome!

Quoting nikkihight:

thank you so much!

Quoting Proud_Mommy05:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)