Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Implantation spotting 4dpo - Is it possible?

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:42 PM
  • 5 Replies

So I have been waiting for AF to arrive as I have 4 days left. Since I last DTD (a day before AF) before that every other day. I have been having a bunch of symptoms. The only thing I cant do is temping, I always forget to take my temperature. I have been feeling a bit warm here and there then I;ll feel really cold. I just need advise on what this possibly can be. I have never had this in my years and when I seen this last week which was more than a week before AF I was a bit startled. I did have my period at the beginning of the month but it was only 2 days of MB and the last two days were light. I experienced spotting two days after my light days.

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lifelover104
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:46 PM

I'm ovulating now, but we bd a few time early earlier in the week.  I have been having the same thing when I wipe.  But Im just ovulating now, so I'm pretty sure it can't be implantation bleeding.

HiiSMujer
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Hoping for the best for the both of us! I'm also noticing bumps on my areola and they feel different than normal.

alwayshopefull
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:06 PM

I'm sorry to say but you can not have implantation bleeding only 4dpo....if you even experience this which it is rare for women to experience implantation bleeding it usually occurs 6dpo-10dpo

HiiSMujer
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:12 PM

That's okay. The end of my fertile day was four dayss before this happened. When I actually ovulated I'm not sure. Just to clarify sorry.

lifelover104
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:42 PM

I'm just in the process of O'ing so I know that's not what it is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured