Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Implantation spotting 4dpo - Is it possible?

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:42 PM
  • 5 Replies

So I have been waiting for AF to arrive as I have 4 days left. Since I last DTD (a day before AF) before that every other day. I have been having a bunch of symptoms. The only thing I cant do is temping, I always forget to take my temperature. I have been feeling a bit warm here and there then I;ll feel really cold. I just need advise on what this possibly can be. I have never had this in my years and when I seen this last week which was more than a week before AF I was a bit startled. I did have my period at the beginning of the month but it was only 2 days of MB and the last two days were light. I experienced spotting two days after my light days.

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lifelover104
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:46 PM

I'm ovulating now, but we bd a few time early earlier in the week.  I have been having the same thing when I wipe.  But Im just ovulating now, so I'm pretty sure it can't be implantation bleeding.

HiiSMujer
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Hoping for the best for the both of us! I'm also noticing bumps on my areola and they feel different than normal.

alwayshopefull
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:06 PM

I'm sorry to say but you can not have implantation bleeding only 4dpo....if you even experience this which it is rare for women to experience implantation bleeding it usually occurs 6dpo-10dpo

HiiSMujer
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:12 PM

That's okay. The end of my fertile day was four dayss before this happened. When I actually ovulated I'm not sure. Just to clarify sorry.

lifelover104
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:42 PM

I'm just in the process of O'ing so I know that's not what it is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)