Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Well my body hates me!

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:32 AM
  • 12 Replies
I'm officially 8 days late. 4bfn tests and I went to the dr. today & had a blood test & that was negative as well. Been having pain in my pelvis & cramping for 3 weeks now. Come on AF! Anyone else go through this? Even when my period was late it never went over a week ever. I have been having 32 day cycles for awhile. My dr said to just wait it out.
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Sorry your body is being wacky :( I've been up to 6 days late once but that was a long time ago. Now I can be up to 2 days late. Good luck and hope she shows soon so you can get your bfp this cycle.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrskandi
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:47 AM
1 mom liked this

going on 11 days at midnight tested today and got a bfn ,on the plus side my opks are a bfn ,after over a week of them being bfn.I am thinking of calling the doctor but if it is anything like my last I might wait it out another week and then test .I hope that maybe you just ovulated later and maybe you can still get a bfn.Gl

JennPearce
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Quoting hypnautica:

Sorry your body is being wacky :( I've been up to 6 days late once but that was a long time ago. Now I can be up to 2 days late. Good luck and hope she shows soon so you can get your bfp this cycle.

thank you so much! The most I have ever gone is 6 days as well! The waiting is hard lol :) thanks for your kind words!
JennPearce
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:54 AM
Quoting mrskandi:

going on 11 days at midnight tested today and got a bfn ,on the plus side my opks are a bfn ,after over a week of them being bfn.I am thinking of calling the doctor but if it is anything like my last I might wait it out another week and then test .I hope that maybe you just ovulated later and maybe you can still get a bfn.Gl

Oh wow! 11 days! I hope you get your bfp soon and find out what is going on. I feel silly now that I went to the dr & there was absolutely nothing to explain what's going on but it wouldn't hurt if you made an appt. at least you will know! :) I already feel less stressed :) good luck & baby dust to you!
madhouseof5
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:39 AM
I am all over the place
one month a week late
then on time
the next month ten days late
this month just to make up I am 5 days early!
Its been very light for the last couple of days
and pain free
but today I feel like someones kicking me in the guts
I am in so much pain
waiting for the flood gates to burst open

I am giving up on tc Its just to upseting
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:32 AM
Sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mhoelzer2988
by Meagan on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:05 AM

what I think was my af finally arrived four days ago and lasted for three days barely compared to it's normal 5 or more days. It was like a week or more late and I already have longer cycles. I had cramping as well.Still don't know if it was truly af or IB. guess I'll find out sooner or later. all tests are BFN.

JennPearce
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Quoting madhouseof5:

I am all over the place
one month a week late
then on time
the next month ten days late
this month just to make up I am 5 days early!
Its been very light for the last couple of days
and pain free
but today I feel like someones kicking me in the guts
I am in so much pain
waiting for the flood gates to burst open

I am giving up on tc Its just to upseting

I'm so sorry! :( that has to be so frustrating! I feel like I want to give up to & just let it be sometimes. With my daughter we tried for well over a year & just remembering those many months of feeling discouraged gets to me now. I hope you get your bfp soon!!! Hugs!
JennPearce
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Quoting storkneedsgps:

Sorry.

it's alright! Thank you!
JennPearce
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Quoting mhoelzer2988:

what I think was my af finally arrived four days ago and lasted for three days barely compared to it's normal 5 or more days. It was like a week or more late and I already have longer cycles. I had cramping as well.Still don't know if it was truly af or IB. guess I'll find out sooner or later. all tests are BFN.

I hope you get your bfp soon!! That has to be frustrating. I'm just tired of seeing all these BFN's and AF not showing up. I keep reading about false negatives & getting bfps later than normal! I keep hoping that is the case.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN