Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

FREAKING OUT... my lab work to see if i'm pregnant is in... i'll find out anytime now... help me pass the time!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:01 PM
  • 75 Replies

anyone want to help distract me??? i wasnt ttc but i'll be so happy if i am!!!!

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Good Luck Hun, its awesome to get that BFP when you weren't trying. Just stay on here, read and reply posts, helps me wile away time when I need to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
over40bride
by Tracy on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Download 4 pic to your phone. It's free and will surely help you pass the time. Good luck!

Proud_Mommy05
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck to you!!

Lynn4theWin
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this

thanks :D i know its wayyyyyyyyy too early but i feel pregnant... i've never had kids but i just feel it, i dont know if that explains it at all haha but its weird, i'm singing to myself baby songs and lullabies lol and i just feel its happening... i dont know what to say but thats how i feel... dont know how but i do...

i have names already haha just becasue its keeping me calm thinking about it...

Boy: Caleb Richard

Girl: Kassidy Leandra (pronounced Lee ON druh)

Quoting Proud_Mommy05:

Good luck to you!!

Proud_Mommy05
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes a mother JUST KNOWS!  There is no explanation to it we just KNOW!  With my DD I was in MAJOR denial and wouldn't test until I was a week late, with DS I knew I was a couple days late, got busy, forgot about being late until I was 8 days late (LOL), and with my angel baby I knew I was prego within a week of ovulating.  I just knew that time, so you aren't crazy! 

Quoting Lynn4theWin:

thanks :D i know its wayyyyyyyyy too early but i feel pregnant... i've never had kids but i just feel it, i dont know if that explains it at all haha but its weird, i'm singing to myself baby songs and lullabies lol and i just feel its happening... i dont know what to say but thats how i feel... dont know how but i do...

Quoting Proud_Mommy05:

Good luck to you!!

Lynn4theWin
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:46 PM

I do feel better knowing that haha i've thought i've been nuts lol

my doc just called... well the nurse did... they wont be able to tell me anything until after 2pm texas time because the doc is out of the office til then... UGH

Quoting Proud_Mommy05:

Sometimes a mother JUST KNOWS!  There is no explanation to it we just KNOW!  With my DD I was in MAJOR denial and wouldn't test until I was a week late, with DS I knew I was a couple days late, got busy, forgot about being late until I was 8 days late (LOL), and with my angel baby I knew I was prego within a week of ovulating.  I just knew that time, so you aren't crazy! 

Quoting Lynn4theWin:

Quoting Proud_Mommy05:

Good luck to you!!

Brooked18
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck!!! That is really exciting
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ilovekeith12
by Sara on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:47 PM

i love that game

Quoting over40bride:

Download 4 pic to your phone. It's free and will surely help you pass the time. Good luck!

Proud_Mommy05
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Why do they have to call and torture a girl with...well we have your results...but you have to wait longer!!  I am frustrated for you!  LOL

Quoting Lynn4theWin:

I do feel better knowing that haha i've thought i've been nuts lol

my doc just called... well the nurse did... they wont be able to tell me anything until after 2pm texas time because the doc is out of the office til then... UGH

Quoting Proud_Mommy05:

Quoting Lynn4theWin:

Quoting Proud_Mommy05:

Good luck to you!!

over40bride
by Tracy on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Quoting ilovekeith12:

i love that game

Quoting over40bride:

Me too. I already finished it tho. It only goes to level 319. :/ I have been waiting a week for it to update new pics. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN