Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

bad af

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM
  • 5 Replies
AF was naughty again, (twice in Dec., ok in Jan., early in Feb., and now early in March, by 2 days. This sucks. I started bding the day after I stopped AF, so if she coming early, that means im prob oing early, could I be oing during AF? or is my eggie taking a short cut to avoid his sperm and coming early..Im confused
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:27 AM
If it's af, you are not oing. Ovulation may be a few days early, but you can't guarantee it. Use opks to see.
ToughLilMan1208
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:32 AM
I tried the tests, but they say I O when I should, but she still comes early. If im oing on time, why is she early? Guess if it happens again in April I will make an appt to see a Dr.
SaGe_Ed
by Georgia on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:35 AM
2 moms liked this

You could have a luteal phase defect.  If you talk to your obgyn about it they may be able to help you.  I have to be on progesterone cream to lengthen my short luteal phase.

xtriciax
by tricia on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:51 AM

i would try temping to see lp and such

ToughLilMan1208
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Thanks ladies, I started b6 today, but because im on blood pressure pills I cant use progesterone, so im going to see if that works and if I can find any herbs to help to, until I can either get my bfp or get an appointment to see a gyno.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)