Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

**Official**March BFP Group 3/1/13

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:25 PM
  • 9 Replies

4 dpo today.  Not a lot to report.  Happy March to you all.  My lower back hurts along with my hips.  Tender boobs.  Normal stuff.  I had the "fall back rise" today as per usual.  I hope to hold off testing until 10 dpo.  We shall see. 

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
joshnethansmom2
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:26 PM

i am 18cd....havin some cramps today but that's about it

HW614
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:27 PM

I'm 7-8 dpo..an emotional disaster because my grandma is dying :/ Feeling very tempted to test tomorrow morning...but I'm afraid of major disappointment.

kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this

So sorry about your grandma!  That's really hard.  Blessings to you. 

kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 4:48 PM

I hope this is true.  I had a lovely reading with a friend and she said that she has a suspicion that I am pregnant!  It was "in the cards."  She saw a Fall related birth and a big celebration around that time too.  Man I hope she is right.  It was such an amazing connection.  She sensed so much. 

MsWood729
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:23 PM

CD19/7dpo yesterday I felt some cramping but nothing to bad.  Hubby & I were able to celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary so we went to Reb Lobster (trust the Red Lobster in Japan is nothing like the one in the states).  Still dealing with the passing of my 2 month old niece so I really haven't been keeping track of my symtoms or very much caring about what's going on with me.  My mind is focused on Home & the investigation of her death.  But yes I'm so happy it's March & we get to see all those lucky BFPs!!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

MsWood729
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Monday I go in for my CD21 bloodwork (progestrone).  I'm still tripping on getting a Smiely face on CD12.  Hopefully my numbers won't be low or as low again even though I did ovulate.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:28 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about your little niece.  I know my husband had a brother who passed away at about 3 or 4 months from what they then deemed SIDS.  He just stopped breathing.  It's so awful.  I'm so sorry.  There is nothing scarier than having something like that happen, wondering if you could have done something. I hope you get some good news to help you in the form of a BFP. 

kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:21 AM

My stomache feels blown up like a balloon tonight.  Pretty sure all of my pants that are not yoga pants or pjs will be a nightmare to put on.  I'm glad it is the weekend.

Jojo3400
by Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:53 AM

I am 10 dpo or 12 dpo ( irregular cycle) I feel absolutely nothing accept I felt like I could have fell asleep on a helipad with a helicopter taking off, not sure if I should add any weight to that. Too scared to even think of testing yet

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)