Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First cycle ttc...with endometriosis.

Posted by   + Show Post

I was diagnosed with endometriosis at the age of 14.  I am turning 24 tomorrow.  So this has been a LONG rough 10 years.  I was blessed with a beautiful little boy, Caleb, when I was 19.  I have since had 4 miscarriages, 3 of which I got prego on birth control.  I have 6 months or less to get pregnant.  My body is not responding well to any of the medications used to help with my condition.  Even the Lysteda isnt working to stop the excess bleeding.  My dr and I are worried that I will literally bleed to death.  I'm not ready to give up my ability and right to have another baby...so we are going to try like hell.  This is my first cycle actually trying to conceive.  My cycles are anything but regular...so I made a dr appt to get some medical advice.  I knew that having "relations" every other day is the best way to ensure catching ovulation in an irregular cycle, so that is what we have been doing.  My dr told me to start using ovulation test strips.  I know I should have waited to start them, so that I wouldnt have been mid cycle...but baby fever took over lol.  I think that I actually caught the tail end of my Lh surge.  The first day (feb 28) test strip had a fairly dark line, but not quite as dark as the control line.  and they have gotten lighter in the following days.  Keeping our fingers crossed that we timed things just right, and that the egg takes! 

by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Replies (21-23):
trixie_gurl07
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Mobile Photo

It's faint but its positive!!!!!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
trixie_gurl07
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Mobile Photo

trixie_gurl07
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Chemical pregnancy :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured