Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

OT DH Papa passed today. :(

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 5:45 PM
  • 12 Replies

My DH grandpa (Papa) passed today. He was 90 and led a full wonderful life.

Everyone was really close to Papa and he will be missed terribly.

On a TTC note. We are having our IUI tomorrow and I have a renewed sense that will will get pregnant with a boy. Papa reborn. I know it sounds crazy.

I just posted about what I mean in the psychic realm.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/26447/forums/read/18166918/Can_this_happen

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kbear1992
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 5:51 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss I know what your going threw my grandfather died Friday of a heart attack down in Brazil (he lived there). I'm 30 weeks pregnant with a boy hoping for a bfp for you
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Wright77
by Shelley on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this
My Mom passed away in April of 1996 and 2 weeks later I found out I was pregnant . I gave birth to my DD the end of Dec. 1996 and she reminds me of my mom . My grandma calls her little Shirley all the time . I truly believe that when god took my mom he gave me Shania in return . I am sorry for your loss and I really hope this is it for you and your DH . GL
over40bride
by Tracy on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Quoting kbear1992:

I'm so sorry for your loss I know what your going threw my grandfather died Friday of a heart attack down in Brazil (he lived there). I'm 30 weeks pregnant with a boy hoping for a bfp for you

I'm sorry for your loss as well. 

Congrats on your pregnancy and a boy. Wonderful! 

over40bride
by Tracy on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Wright77:

My Mom passed away in April of 1996 and 2 weeks later I found out I was pregnant . I gave birth to my DD the end of Dec. 1996 and she reminds me of my mom . My grandma calls her little Shirley all the time . I truly believe that when god took my mom he gave me Shania in return . I am sorry for your loss and I really hope this is it for you and your DH . GL

Amazing! That's excatly what I'm talking about. I have a good feeling that God will give us a son. 

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your story.

MsWood729
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry sorry about the passing of your Papa. May he continue to guide you & his memory & spirit with you always. Staying hopefully I see with us that is all we can hope for, Good Luck this cylce. If you do get a BFP & it's a boy are you going to name the baby after Papa?
over40bride
by Tracy on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Quoting MsWood729:

I'm sorry sorry about the passing of your Papa. May he continue to guide you & his memory & spirit with you always. Staying hopefully I see with us that is all we can hope for, Good Luck this cylce. If you do get a BFP & it's a boy are you going to name the baby after Papa?

Thank you. We did discus the name a litte bit last night.

His first name is Bert and middle is Alma. Alma is a traditional family name so he would get that for sure.

First name probably not. My DD didn't get her grandma's first name but did get the family middle name as well so we will probably keep with tradition.

Rachelz123
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry for you and DH's loss :(
tandie1977
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg I am so sorry for your dh loss
Rushn311
by Cindy on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Sorry for your hubby's loss :(

Jacksmommy30
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry for your loss! I lost my mom in 1989, I was 14. I hope you all celebrate his life and heal. GL on your BFP.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)