Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I'm going to go out on a limb and say, even though AF is late, that I'm not pregnant. I don't feel it like I thought I did and realistically, DH and I didn't bend over backwards and pull tricks out of our hats to up the chances. We did the simple- look at the calendar and do a lot of horizontal mambo-ing. 

What would you lovely ladies suggest for cycle 2? Since it'd only be our 2nd try, should I invest in a special thermometer? OPKs? Preseed? Or should we just do another round of counting and tilted hips? 

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Replies (11-14):
storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this
If its only cycle 2, relax and have fun with it. Try opks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sprinkles9112
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:17 PM

I ordered som OPKs off amazon last night....as well as HPTs (I can't keep doing $13/box!) Also bought a thermometer.

HW614
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:40 PM

I've gotten pregnant in the past first try just going by cm...mine is pretty obvious and I get the ewcm right around ovulation. This go around though my cycles are different. I've used opk's and that didn't seem to do the trick either.

Gl to you!

Seximama23
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this
See I dont tell hubby I am fertile, I just get sexy for him. We just have fun, but I temp and chart. Temping is good to determine if you do/did ovulate, if you want to see when your about to Ovulate I suggest opks.
My ob.suggested for me since I have pcos to do two charts am AM temp chart and PM temp chart to help pinpoint O time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN