Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

implantation bleeding or early af?

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:08 AM
  • 6 Replies

Ive finally gotten to a reg schedule.  My cycle is 28 days. According to FF with my chart I started on the 11th of Feb.  My best days were the 22-24 O the 25 and still chances until the 28th. We BDd every day.  Today I had spotting.  Still am actually.  I woke up and saw spots on the sheets and thought I had scratched my leg lol!  Looked and couldnt find anything. Then I touched myself and said SHT.  I ran to the potty and wiped.  Bright red. You cant even call it a "flow" but enough for a liner.  I was thinking AF came early. But it has now gone down to that muddy and only slight discharge all in 1 day.(KWIM?)  Is it too late for implantation bleeding? I never had it so Im not sure of the timing. 

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
smurfy88
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:34 AM
I've never had it either, here's a bump :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
juniper1745
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 5:36 AM
Maybe not too early. Are you cramping at all. Back pain? Right now I think I'm 16dpo and I was forecasted to start my period 3/3 but only brown spotting when I wiped yesterday (did not stain the liner) I felt like my period was coming all day. This morning no cramps and no af. Not sure if this is my implantation bleeding or not. Keep us updated and GL!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
horseap
by Alysha on Mar. 5, 2013 at 5:41 AM

Quoting juniper1745:

Maybe not too early. Are you cramping at all. Back pain? Right now I think I'm 16dpo and I was forecasted to start my period 3/3 but only brown spotting when I wiped yesterday (did not stain the liner) I felt like my period was coming all day. This morning no cramps and no af. Not sure if this is my implantation bleeding or not. Keep us updated and GL!!!

My spine had hurt for a day or two(my spinal was terrible in my 1st c/s so it hurts really bad some days when I lay down) and I had a really minor cramp.  2 pimples.  Thats it.  Nothing for me to be like "shell be here any day now!"  But all together they may be signs. :(

juniper1745
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 5:45 AM
My pregnancy symptoms and Pms are so similar it's hard to determine. The only thing different is sore boobs. Not just the nipple, but the actually boob under the nipple. It feels tingly, burning and sore. That's how it was with my first. I'm feeling those same symptoms now. But we will see. FX For you!!!

Quoting horseap:

Quoting juniper1745:

My spine had hurt for a day or two(my spinal was terrible in my 1st c/s so it hurts really bad some days when I lay down) and I had a really minor cramp.  2 pimples.  Thats it.  Nothing for me to be like "shell be here any day now!"  But all together they may be signs. :(

horseap
by Alysha on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Well Im out... Time to start over :( 

Quoting juniper1745:

My pregnancy symptoms and Pms are so similar it's hard to determine. The only thing different is sore boobs. Not just the nipple, but the actually boob under the nipple. It feels tingly, burning and sore. That's how it was with my first. I'm feeling those same symptoms now. But we will see. FX For you!!!

Quoting horseap:

Quoting juniper1745:

juniper1745
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 5:19 AM
So sorry hun. GL this next cycle.

Quoting horseap:

Well Im out... Time to start over :( 

Quoting juniper1745:

Quoting horseap:

Quoting juniper1745:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured