Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

GOOD MORNING LADIES...

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:05 AM
  • 11 Replies
2 moms liked this

I just wanted to tell you all that you all are beautiful! No matter whether you have ten children or none you are still 120 percent woman!! You are loved and will give so much love from the day you get your BFP til the end of your days.

Have an awesome day and try to keep smiling through all of the disappointment. Your time will come. Speak it into existence!

Baby dust! Muah!

baby dust 

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tryin44
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Awe! I wanna hug you now! Lol. Thank you and back atcha!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lindyjf
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Thank you so much!! I needed that! Hugs and baby dust to you too!!

hugs

yas1985
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Aww, thats very sweet of you. Likewise hun. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsLondon
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:42 AM

I jus wanted to give some love today ;) I know this process is stressful and frustrating but we will all make it through. Hugs back at you ladies!

hugs

amamahamberg
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:44 AM
AWE...
17 dpo, af due today and MIA so far. Testing on friday...which is my birthday.
This made me cry...maybe thats a good sign??
I hope you have an awesome day op!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsLondon
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I hope so! FX!! Update us when you test! Pretty please :)

Quoting amamahamberg:

AWE...

amamahamberg
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Thank you! I sure will! I don't want to jinx it, but so far my temps are still high I woke up soaked from sweat this morning...usually my temp drops about 24 hours before my af shows. My LP ranges from 15-17 days, which 17 was my longest ever lp and this is only the second time since ttc that I made it to 17 dpo. Hopefully this results in a beautiful bfp! Tmi, my areolas look different. Not darker or bigger, but fuller? And, the montgomery bumps are huge.
Good luck to everyone! When do you test?

Quoting MrsLondon:

Quoting amamahamberg:

AWE...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsLondon
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:01 AM

It'll be a while for me. We aren't trying this cycle.  I O in a couple of days and I swear DH got a little careless this weekend so we'll see what happens. I probably won't be pg though. I want to maybe start next cycle. We wanted to wait til we took our 2 yr anniversay honeymoon in MX. lol.. I just want to enjoy my trip and not be vomiting the whole time lol. We haven't gotten a trip by ourselves in 4 yrs :( Hopefully the alone time will bring us luck and we'll get preggo the first try :)

Quoting amamahamberg:

Thank you! I sure will! I don't want to jinx it, but so far my temps are still high I woke up soaked from sweat this morning...usually my temp drops about 24 hours before my af shows. My LP ranges from 15-17 days, which 17 was my longest ever lp and this is only the second time since ttc that I made it to 17 dpo. Hopefully this results in a beautiful bfp! Tmi, my areolas look different. Not darker or bigger, but fuller? And, the montgomery bumps are huge.

Quoting MrsLondon:

Quoting amamahamberg:

AWE...

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Mrs.London, that was very sweet of you. Reading through this uplifted my spirits Im keeping faith in my BFP this month, but if not then keep on moving on... In due time is what I have to keep reminding myself. My time is not always right but Gods is perfect timing lol. I will keep all that baby dust in my storage bin in my closets(LOL). God Bless you for your kind words.

amamahamberg
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:08 AM
OHHH, a nice vacation alone may be the trick. Thats how we got YDS, a trip to Daytona fl. ;) KMFX for you!

Quoting MrsLondon:

It'll be a while for me. We aren't trying this cycle.  I O in a couple of days and I swear DH got a little careless this weekend so we'll see what happens. I probably won't be pg though. I want to maybe start next cycle. We wanted to wait til we took our 2 yr anniversay honeymoon in MX. lol.. I just want to enjoy my trip and not be vomiting the whole time lol. We haven't gotten a trip by ourselves in 4 yrs :( Hopefully the alone time will bring us luck and we'll get preggo the first try :)

Quoting amamahamberg:

Quoting MrsLondon:

Quoting amamahamberg:

AWE...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)