Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

TTC with Mittleschmerz

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:03 PM
  • 5 Replies
DH and I recently started trying for our second clomid baby. Third child all together. I typically deal with severe pain during menstration as well as ovulation, however, I forgot how much worse that pain is while on clomid.

Last baby took 2 1/2 years and 4 cycles of clomid to conceive. We decided this time we were going to just relax and have fun. But it's so hard to "have fun" when in so much pain. I found myself telling DH to make it quick cause it hurts. That just so sexy isn't it? Thankfully I don't have the dry issue that can be caused by clomid. I am just one hot mess.

Am I the only one dealing with this? How do you ladies keep it fun nd relaxing while dealing with Mittleschmerz?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
4weeman
by Savana on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:28 PM
I don't have that. But here's a bump
retrn2reality
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Thanks
Libby22
by Elizabeth on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:48 PM

I took my last Clomid pill for this cycle last night and I have the WORST headache and am really sick of the hot flashes/crazy dreams. I'm relieved to hear you've had success with it in the past though. I'm TTC #1 and this is my 2nd round of the stuff.

Do you trigger soon?

retrn2reality
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:23 PM
I actually don't do trigger shots. The clomid does the trick for me with little to no side effects. I only have one tube due to ectopic pregnancy and after trying for so long my OB put me on 50mg of clomid. We were doing everything we could, charting, temping, using a clear blue monitor. The month we got pregnant it didn't even show I could've ovulated on the monitor. We thought we were out. It was a pleasant surprise. My Lil guy is almost 11 months. We skipped straight to the clomid this time. I'm excited, but man does ovulating hurt.

Quoting Libby22:

I took my last Clomid pill for this cycle last night and I have the WORST headache and am really sick of the hot flashes/crazy dreams. I'm relieved to hear you've had success with it in the past though. I'm TTC #1 and this is my 2nd round of the stuff.

Do you trigger soon?

GwenMB
by Gwen on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:23 PM

I was, oddly enough, thinking about how hard it would be to have sex if you were hurting from ovulating today.  I don't normally have bad ovulation pains, but this cycle has just been weird.  I'm on my first cycle of 100 mg of Clomid.

Honestly, I don't know what you could do other than say "hurry up" if you're in pain.

I hope you get your BFP this cycle!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN