Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Intead of AF, I have tender breasts. This is definitely weird.

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:35 PM
  • 10 Replies

I have been tracking AF since august... And I usually get AF around the same time in between the 18th and 25th (the latest).I have noticed that my breasts are tender at the beginning of the month- and if they are not tender at the start, I know that I am skipping AF.. Well.. the first day of my last AF was Jan 18th.. was a week long.. I honestly have NO idea if I BD at the right time. I just gave up trying and did not care to track that stuff but  to track AF instead.  Instead of AF on the expected week the usual 18th to 25th- My breast became tender instead. Its been a week and a half.. It started on the 21st, bc I remember looking at the calender so that I can mark it... and realized it was not right.. That following week I was exhausted. I could not stay awake to take my DD to school, hubby took her. and I had naps during the day. I usually am cleaning all day.. I am okay now. I just figured maybe its bc I ovualted late... Idk what to think or do... This is definitely out of the norm for me, and I am nervous about testing because I have been let down for the past 4 years..

Is this a possible, pregnancy? :/

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Daniexx
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 5:23 PM
5 moms liked this
Well!! I got my answer today. I got TWO BFPS. Still in shock.. I don't believe this at all.
MAJL2009
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!!!!!

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 5, 2013 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

congrats Danie

trfgirl56701
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!

SiobhanTTC
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!!!

SiobhanTTC
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Wait so u ended up bleeding on the 21st??

Daniexx
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:32 AM

aw thanks all.. I dont get on here much!! but thank you. <3

I sitll don't exactly believe all this right now.. but.. we shall see..

I seriously wish all the baby dust in the world and love to all the mama's TTC. I understand how hard it is, and I wish you all the very best in your ttc journey.

Daniexx
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SiobhanTTC:

Wait so u ended up bleeding on the 21st??

@siobhan.. nope.. I should have had though.. I just had sore breasts.. For me, I have learned that this is not really normal, since I usually get tender breasts at the beginning of the month for at least two weeks, then I start AF.

MommyAddie
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:39 AM
Aww congratulations!!! I knew it when I read that you were fatigued- that's always my earliest symptom. When I lay down and can't get up, can't stay awake through the day, sleep good at night, df knows I'm pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Daniexx
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Quoting MommyAddie:

Aww congratulations!!! I knew it when I read that you were fatigued- that's always my earliest symptom. When I lay down and can't get up, can't stay awake through the day, sleep good at night, df knows I'm pregnant.

Thanks <3 :) and yeah It was definitely weird. Now I can't stay awake through the mornings. I had two naps yesterday and still fell asleep early. Hubby is having a HARD time believing were finally pregnant, due to all the hurt from the last four years. and so many neg tests.. but I definitely feel so different.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)