Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yup another one

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:44 AM
  • 6 Replies
Yup my pregnant friend count is up to 5now woophty fuckin doo.... with that said I'm gonna cuddle up w the HD and cry
. Night all
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Sabuchler
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Ugh I know what you mean! Two of my friends made their announcements this week. :( I'm sooo jealous! Sending baby dust to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg1989
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:50 AM
:( *hugs*
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:56 AM

I know how it goes hun, I had 11, yes 11 pregnant CLOSE friends or family members conceive during 17m we were TTC this time, the hardest part was that ALL except 2 weren't planned, it was super tough but all i could do to get through it was believe that my time would come & as hard as it was at times I had to have faith.

*HUGS*

Camsmommy12
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:32 AM
I know the feeling! When my brother told me the news they were preg I couldn't even talk to him on the phone... i was in tears.. they were not even together for a year, and then bam there preggers... meanwhile me and dh have been trying, married, home, life, etc... and nothing for us ... ;(
chrismommy94
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:36 AM

:( I'm there too. Kids i grew up with who are still living with their parents and dont work are getting pregnant. While us the responsible people cant catch a break.

thibbyk91a
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Gonna put Ur bluntly it fucking sucks And its not fair druggies and irresponsible people and some people that should never have kids get them so easy. :( its like a sick joke all my friends being pregnant while I can't. Mother nature has a sick idea of a joke
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)