Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First Response

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:13 AM
  • 9 Replies
Anyone tried the First Response Fertility Monitor, to see if their fertile. Any idea of cost? Did it work for you? and Where did you buy it?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:17 AM
I used the clear blue monitor. It was about $100. I never could get the peak reading. I had a son anyway!
ToughLilMan1208
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:29 AM
Thanks, I check into that one to, I keep seeing the FR commercials and didnt know they had those out there for purchase. I know O tests are, but now im curious if im even fertile.

Quoting kaybri2012:

I used the clear blue monitor. It was about $100. I never could get the peak reading. I had a son anyway!

becs0808
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I have the clearblue monitor it seems to work decently well. I have pcos though so it didn't work for me but I'm now expecting twins. So sometimes monitors aren't needed. But I got mine on eBay for $90 think it might be going back on there for an other mom to use :)
lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:36 AM
Ohhh if you decide to sell it let me know!!

Quoting becs0808:

I have the clearblue monitor it seems to work decently well. I have pcos though so it didn't work for me but I'm now expecting twins. So sometimes monitors aren't needed. But I got mine on eBay for $90 think it might be going back on there for an other mom to use :)

becs0808
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Ok will do for sure!!

Quoting lovinthislife08:

Quoting becs0808:

lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Thank ya hun!! :D

Quoting becs0808:

Ok will do for sure!!

Quoting lovinthislife08:

Quoting becs0808:

becs0808
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:46 AM
No problem:)

Quoting lovinthislife08:

Thank ya hun!! :D

Quoting becs0808:

Ok will do for sure!!

Quoting lovinthislife08:

Quoting becs0808:

MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:28 AM
1 mom liked this
If I didn't get pregnant when I did, I was going to try the FR fertility checker. If anyone else has used it, I'm interested to hear about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ToughLilMan1208
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Its a bit costly, so I will be searching CL or Ebay and keep my eyes peeled for a cheap one. Thanks for all your replys, I hope to find one and see if it works.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)