Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

11dpo and ....

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:34 AM
  • 11 Replies

is it all in my head? all of the symptoms i have had, the gassiness, the bloating, the dizziness and nausea, as well as fatigue during the day and insomnia at night, resulted in a BFN this morning. i was disappointed, not because its still early, and im not neccessarily out, but because I dont feel like I was ever in at all.

*sigh* its ok, on to the next month! (rant over) lol

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xtriciax
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:35 AM

maybe try not fmu... do a four hour hold with no drinking... for me personally they yeild better results. 

smac28
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I would definitely not count myself out yet! Hang in there :)

mrsallen3912
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this

thanks girl, i may just do that. im out of town though on vacation, and have only one more cheapie with me, i may have to break down and go buy some good ones :)

Quoting xtriciax:

maybe try not fmu... do a four hour hold with no drinking... for me personally they yeild better results. 

over40bride
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Not out till the red lady sings. FX!

xtriciax
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:41 AM

well for me wodolf(sp?) and dollar store picked it up at 10dpo with fmu wasnt until 12dpo i realized fmu sucks for me since i drink so much before bed and the line was much darker 

Quoting mrsallen3912:

thanks girl, i may just do that. im out of town though on vacation, and have only one more cheapie with me, i may have to break down and go buy some good ones :)

Quoting xtriciax:

mrsallen3912
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Thanks so much :)

Quoting over40bride:

Not out till the red lady sings. FX!

mrsallen3912
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Gotcha, well I felt like my fmu was a little concentrated, I tried not to drink any water because I knew I would test, but I will try doing that. I will test again on Sunday or Monday and see what happens.

Quoting xtriciax:

well for me wodolf(sp?) and dollar store picked it up at 10dpo with fmu wasnt until 12dpo i realized fmu sucks for me since i drink so much before bed and the line was much darker 

Quoting mrsallen3912:

Quoting xtriciax:

xtriciax
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

FX hun

Quoting mrsallen3912:

Gotcha, well I felt like my fmu was a little concentrated, I tried not to drink any water because I knew I would test, but I will try doing that. I will test again on Sunday or Monday and see what happens.

Quoting xtriciax:

Quoting mrsallen3912:

Quoting xtriciax:

Jacksmommy30
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:23 AM
FX'd you are not out just yet!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)