• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Late...We Haven't "Officially" Started Trying Yet

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:41 AM
  • 6 Replies

Hey there,

So I'm late. I think it's from stress. I have absolutely NO PMS or pregnancy symptoms (other than the fact that I'm flat exhasuted all the time...but we've been busy busy). We haven't officially started trying because we were waiting for a polyp to be removed after my next cycle. YAY. LOL. I peed on a stick, and it said "no," so I'll try and be patient and wait a few more days before trying again. So...just wanted to pop my head in and say "hi." 

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
xtriciax
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:46 AM

hi there welcome to the group... did you do the test that say preg or not preg or one with lines... the digital ones take longer to show positive since they require a higher hcg level... best of luck hun

Ronda2012
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:59 AM
5 moms liked this

Yeah, I used the lines and not the digital one...I've got one more (I tested on Wednesday) but I'm trying to be patient so that our trash bin doesn't become a pregnancy test graveyard :)

Cincii
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:42 AM
1 mom liked this

OMGosh, That is so funny! Sorry, I know you want sage advice but I don't have any.  I just wish the best for you and know you'll be a good parent because you have a sense of humor!

mrsallen3912
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:17 AM

welcome and GL.

Ronda2012
by Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Awww, thanks Cincii and Mrs. Allen...

So I took another test this morning...and I had a faint but very much there positive...have a doc appointment tomorrow anyway with my GP (I injured my knee last weekend in a 5k) so going to have him confirm it...)

Certainly is a shock since we were told nothing would happen til we got that polyp lassoed!

Ronda2012
by Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 11:37 AM

And...today the test was negative... sigh...going into our GP today so I'll ask him what he thinks but bah! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)