Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my chart so far #update end of pg 1=)

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:27 AM
  • 14 Replies

the only symptom i have is extreme  fatigue like i just cant get enough sleep oh and ive been having weird vivid dreams

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Nice high Post O temps. How many DPO are you? I couldn't check from your chart cos its tiny. GL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
specialkrista
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:37 AM

I haven't done charting before (pretty new to ttc), but we are looking at the consistent spike in temp, right? And that spike could mean pregnancy, right? If I understand correctly, that seems exciting! It's hard to see all the details of the chart. What site are you using to chart? Good luck to you, hope you get that BFP!

crzemom
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting WOFFT:

Nice high Post O temps. How many DPO are you? I couldn't check from your chart cos its tiny. GL

I'm 10dpo haven't tested yet don't have the urge like usual thinking of testing on Tuesday if af hadn't shown up
crzemom
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting specialkrista:

I haven't done charting before (pretty new to ttc), but we are looking at the consistent spike in temp, right? And that spike could mean pregnancy, right? If I understand correctly, that seems exciting! It's hard to see all the details of the chart. What site are you using to chart? Good luck to you, hope you get that BFP!

Yes usually after ovulation you are looking at a spike in temperature i've never had post temps just keep going up I did take b6 this month so maybe that is y my temps are different from my other charts its supposed to help with progesterone and luteral phase defects the sure i'm using is fertility friend gl ttc =)
GwenMB
by Gwen on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Temps going up mean your progesterone level is going up (or staying up) which is definitely good, but it doesn't necessarily mean anything about pregnancy.  I've heard of women having really high progesterone #'s, based off blood tests, and not being pregnant.

Quoting specialkrista:

GwenMB
by Gwen on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:12 PM

That's a really long cycle!  Did you have trouble staying patient with it?

I hope it ends in a BFP!  If it does, make sure they know how late in your cycle you O'd, they are going to think you should be a lot further along, based on your lmp, than you actually would be.

crzemom
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Quoting GwenMB:

That's a really long cycle!  Did you have trouble staying patient with it?

I hope it ends in a BFP!  If it does, make sure they know how late in your cycle you O'd, they are going to think you should be a lot further along, based on your lmp, than you actually would be.

Yes it was hard I actually gave up until someone suggested taking soy to bring on ovulation so I did and I ovulated about a week later hoping tomorrow temps go even higher cuz I might test then =) and that happened with my son my lmp was in sept but he was conceived in Dec they thought I was 3 months along when I was only about 6 Weeks or so my cycles have always been like that
crzemom
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:15 PM

BUMP!

crzemom
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Got dollar store tests today if my temps don't go down tm then I will test on Sunday if they do I will wait and test when af is due on tues
crzemom
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Tested today with a dollar store test andcame back neg bit my temps are still high and af is due tomorrow so we will be re testing in a couple days =)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)