Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**up date in red** I was told yesterday at a vaginal US I have a Tubel epic pregnancy at 4 weeks 2 days

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:34 AM
  • 38 Replies

But I am not in any pain i am not spotting anymore my levels are at 36 I have been a mess I have never gone thru this before is there a chance if i wait till my OB appointment.The Fertility Doc wants me to go in for a tummy ultrasound Monday and do more blood work to see where my hcg levels are but I rather wait to go see my OB because i feel fine just a little cramping but no more spotting i also stopped taking progesterone like my doc required  has any one been told this and everything turned out fine i just feel like I am so early for them to determine anything....  I want to wait it out 

I made the call to my fertility Doc just now I said i want to cancel my appointment with them for Monday and wait to see my OB doctor... if my body is rejecting this pregnancy I can deal with that but all the unsureness this doc has given me that i can not handle going in for the last 2 weeks for blood draw after blood draw and appointments this has not been cheap I am done with that doc Now i just have to wait and see i hope I can get thru these weeks lord help me.......... 

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xtriciax
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:35 AM

everything turned out fine as far as having a normal pregnancy?

Jacksmommy30
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Tubal ectopic pregnancy? I think they wouldn't know that until you are about 6 weeks there wouldn't be any pain until you were about 6 or 7 weeks, everyone is different... Uhm see your OB hopefully everything is okay GL!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
justme00
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Seems way to early to see anything at. What did they say they are basing this on? What did they see? Also what do u mean by tummy ultrasound?
brandie1470
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:46 AM

be careful. I was seeing a dr while I had an ectopic. He kept saying I didnt but I went to another dr who confirmed I did and my tube ruptured. They had to take my tube. I didnt have the pain the doctors described

Esper2142008
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:55 AM

you were told you had this and everything turned out fine 

Quoting xtriciax:

everything turned out fine as far as having a normal pregnancy?

Jacksmommy30
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:56 AM
This
It is too early for this diagnosis

Quoting justme00:

Seems way to early to see anything at. What did they say they are basing this on? What did they see? Also what do u mean by tummy ultrasound?

Esper2142008
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I think they are going off my hcg leves beucase they had me testing so dam early at 2 weeks and my levels were all over the place 50, 53, 57 and as of wed my leves were 36   3 weeks 3 days i want to wait till I am a little further along like 6 weeks and check my hcg again finding out early is so stressfull 

Quoting justme00:

Beautifulmom513
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I found out I was pregnant when I was 3 weeks and it took till I was 5 weeks to determine if it was an ectopic pregnancy or not. they can tell  thru blood work and/or ultrasounds. trust me, ectopic pregnancies are not something to mess around with. you need to get right on that. with ectopic pregnancy I never had any symptoms. I never even knew I was pregnant till after my tube burst. please don't wait around. get right on this and find out if it is or not. you don't always have symptoms. and its never too early to tell.

justme00
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Yes forsure . I had one three years ago. Its very uncommon to see such a thing before six weeks. I just don't understand what her Dr is going on here. Also if by tummy ultrasound she mean a non trans vag I have never heard of that being done so early in pg. And if she was epic your even less likely to see it with a tummy ultrasound.

Quoting Jacksmommy30:

This

Quoting justme00:

Jacksmommy30
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this
This exactly, except I have never had one, but this is my understanding as well... and I'm so confused... but I hope they sort you out OP

Quoting justme00:

Yes forsure . I had one three years ago. Its very uncommon to see such a thing before six weeks. I just don't understand what her Dr is going on here. Also if by tummy ultrasound she mean a non trans vag I have never heard of that being done so early in pg. And if she was epic your even less likely to see it with a tummy ultrasound.

Quoting Jacksmommy30:

This

Quoting justme00:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)