Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TRYING TO CONCEIVE ..HELP!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:12 PM
  • 6 Replies
Me and my husband been trying to conceive. Maybe TMI but need answers. Me and my husband tried sunday- he ejaculated and this was the day ON my ovulation we tried again Tuesday - he ejaculated and on Wednesday he ejaculated as well but no leakage came out like the other days and I am also expected to get my period in 9 days. If I do miss it, should I take a test or wait? HELP!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:22 PM

BUMP!

WifeOfGonzalez
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Confused ..
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

i bumped your post to get some replies, but wait it out. Start testing around 11 dpo.... Stay calm,,, dont get donw if you dont get this cycle. Just try again next. I have ttc for 10 years bby#1. Im still ticking so Im still ttc'ng.. FX"D for your BFP

Quoting WifeOfGonzalez:

Confused ..

mrsallen3912
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you temping and charting? Using OPKs? Otherwise how did you confirm your O? If your expected to get your period in 9 days then I think you may have missed your O. Your luteal phase lasts 12-14 days I believe.

Either way heres a bump for you and some other women here may be able to help you more.

WifeOfGonzalez
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Sunday was the day of my ovulation and that was the first time we tried. And that was 5 days ago? And I have a calendar to tell which days are fertile and what day my ovulation is
krissy920
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Those calanders are not very acurate for ovulation and fertile days. Have you  been using OPK's to vonfirm you r dates? Lets say you did ovulate sunday  today would make you 5 days past ovulation,  so you could test around 12 days past ovulation if you wanted. I would suggest  sex every other day when ttc to catch that egg unless you chart theres no for sure way to tell besides lab work.

Quoting WifeOfGonzalez:

Sunday was the day of my ovulation and that was the first time we tried. And that was 5 days ago? And I have a calendar to tell which days are fertile and what day my ovulation is

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)