Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!...

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:15 PM
  • 3 Replies
so my period came Dec.31st-Jan10th
then Feb.1-10th
on Feb.27..there was spotting it was only for that day....
I know February is a short month but I still have no sign of my af coming down.....usually I cramp right before....ive been super wet lately a few times I thought it was my period coming but it's nothing there I feel like if I take a test my cycle will just come right after like it always do!!!!.....thanks for reading!.....Oh yeah when should I test????????....what days do think I ovulated in February if I was spotting on the 27th
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mrsallen3912
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:31 PM

IF your period comes around the same time every month I guess you can kind of estimate, but you may want to temp or chart that way you can keep track, and know when you O. When will your period be late? I would say test 2-3 days after it was late since you dont know when you O'd. Good luck to you!

marine_wife1981
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:12 PM
it was suppose to come like the 1st or 2nd each month it comes like a day later then the month before!!!!....but I'm guessing becuz February was a short month it could come in a few days
marine_wife1981
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:12 PM
it was suppose to come like the 1st or 2nd each month it comes like a day later then the month before!!!!....but I'm guessing becuz February was a short month it could come in a few days
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)