Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

11w2d

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:28 PM
  • 7 Replies
I'm sure ill get some controversial comments here but that's why I love you guys! This is my 7th pregnancy an I have 3 living children :). I am currently 11w2d and I SWEAR the past two days I have felt my baby "moving" or whatever "she" is doing in there. Lol. I know I can't be the only one that has been certain they've felt baby this early,right? I know they say the more pregnancies you have the more lax your uterine muscles get...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I was discussing this with a lady one day. She is 12 wks and has been feeling flutters for a few weeks now (I believe she said this is her 4th or 5th pregnancy) She said when women got online and posted they felt movements this early she explained to them it was impossible and how it was more likely gas. She said she never believed it was possible until it happened to her. So I expect that is what you will get, women who have experienced it will say YEP isn't it great, and women who haven't will say its impossible! I felt my last one pretty early but felt big movements by 14 wks. This time about a week ago I swore I felt flutters, it happened again two days ago when I was using my doppler. But I am only 9 wks, so I am doubting myself that its the real deal. The way I see it if you believe you feel movement enjoy it, and don't let anyone take that joy away!! COngrats Momma!

mama2gg
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I never have BUT my ob started asking me at 12 weeks if I was feeling anything yet so that means it's possible I'm sure or she a doctor would not have asked

I'm sure it is RARE but if you have carried 7
Babies to the point of feeling movement means your uterus is stretched before and you know what to look for :))

I didn't feel ds till 20 weeks
I didn't feel this lo till 25+ but I have am anterior placenta so that's normal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tryin44
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Well I carried all 3 boys to 39w (induced) then another to 15w, twins to 11w, and another to 9...so a few of those stretched me enough I'm guessing? Idk. Idc either way..whenever I get gas bubbles it's usually very frequent and I have total bubbleguts these were random and have been in the same spot..real low and to the left :). How are you feeling btw? Any new news on DD? And delivery?

Quoting mama2gg:

I never have BUT my ob started asking me at 12 weeks if I was feeling anything yet so that means it's possible I'm sure or she a doctor would not have asked

Babies to the point of feeling movement means your uterus is stretched before and you know what to look for :))

mama2gg
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm good still on bed rest

Ill go to 39 and be induced then if I don't go alone (because of being on blood thinners) so I have 24 days or less :)

Quoting tryin44:

Well I carried all 3 boys to 39w (induced) then another to 15w, twins to 11w, and another to 9...so a few of those stretched me enough I'm guessing? Idk. Idc either way..whenever I get gas bubbles it's usually very frequent and I have total bubbleguts these were random and have been in the same spot..real low and to the left :). How are you feeling btw? Any new news on DD? And delivery?

Quoting mama2gg:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PoodleMum
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I felt my second at 11 weeks for sure, it felt like a popcorn machine had gone off in my stomach!  My first was pretty early too, but unmistakable.  I swear I can feel baby a bit earlier than that, sort of like a seal under the ice if I press down on my stomach

VintageWife
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel them early too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)