• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need your help... Well friend does

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:32 PM
  • 19 Replies

She was taking porgesterone due to her lack in it. I educated her on the ttc of it but she wasnt concerned on that. She started using it instantly, and now she is 6 days late on af with all BFN. She stopped using it when she thought af was coming but it was just spotting for that one day. Well af is officially late accoring to lmp she will be 5 weeks 1 day. I had try that bleach test in which it expoded and ran over and she still get bfn. Could that cream did that to her? No sign af is even coming.

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:33 PM

BUMP!

justme00
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Hmmm why another post on this topic??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:39 PM
another post is because im asking the preggo ladies for advise not enough info coming in on the ttc. She is bugging me to death to see what the ladies think.
Quoting justme00:

Hmmm why another post on this topic??

MrsBell29
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I don't know but i am curious to find out ?

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:40 PM
1 mom liked this

before someone try to call troll or call me out let me go erase the other board post in ttc.

Rushn311
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:41 PM

I have no idea either. I hope someone has an answer for your friend.

mama2gg
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Yes progesterone used at the wrong time (before o , why charting is so important) can cause a massive progesterone build up

Just like provera (made of progesterone) it can take 3-10 days after last dose to let estrogen take over and af to start.

She's messing with Natural hormones and doesn't even know for a fact she's oing or when
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:47 PM

LOL this cracked me up, isn't it sad you have to think about that!

Quoting tiffluv81:

before someone try to call troll or call me out let me go erase the other board post in ttc.

As far as your friend, she did the right thing about stopping the progresterone when she began spotting. When your body shows signs of AF even on the pills that is what the Drs suggest. The fact AF is late could mean she Od late. Or that she didn't O at all. Hopefully now that she stopped the cream AF will show if she isn't preggo. Sometimes it can take a week or so though. So I would tell her to wait a week and test again if no AF shows. Wish her lucj!

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:49 PM

ok I tried to explain that to her, its just I would have expected it to start for her once she stopped the day of af. I did tell her also about ovulation and how to detect it...

Quoting mama2gg:

Yes progesterone used at the wrong time (before o , why charting is so important) can cause a massive progesterone build up

Just like provera (made of progesterone) it can take 3-10 days after last dose to let estrogen take over and af to start.

She's messing with Natural hormones and doesn't even know for a fact she's oing or when

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I secretly hope she is pregnant. She has always wanted another but she thinks that since she is 42 that is to old. I hope something happens soon I have me and her both onthe edge and we are at work, oh she is my boss lol

Quoting NoraDun:

LOL this cracked me up, isn't it sad you have to think about that!

Quoting tiffluv81:

As far as your friend, she did the right thing about stopping the progresterone when she began spotting. When your body shows signs of AF even on the pills that is what the Drs suggest. The fact AF is late could mean she Od late. Or that she didn't O at all. Hopefully now that she stopped the cream AF will show if she isn't preggo. Sometimes it can take a week or so though. So I would tell her to wait a week and test again if no AF shows. Wish her lucj!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)