• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please oh please

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:08 PM
  • 5 Replies

Dh has a couple interviews to get into another management position. He's going to work as a server at Applebee's until he can get something better. We can't start another IUI until he has a steady income so please let one of the places hire him! And pay him what he was making before! Ugh. This wait is killing me! My cousin had her baby girl the day after my birthday and then I got AF the next day so needless to say I've been a big ball of tears the whole week.

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:48 PM

(HUGS) sorry you are having a hard time. I am sending tons of well wishes and prayers your dh gets a great paying job. good luck

Bero2007
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:11 PM
2 moms liked this

Thanks :) we were going to just go for it this month but I know it's smarter to wait. Hopefully his next job he will make more than before so we can catch up quickly!

Quoting hypnautica:

(HUGS) sorry you are having a hard time. I am sending tons of well wishes and prayers your dh gets a great paying job. good luck

Jacksmommy30
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:14 PM
((Hugs))) I'm sorry!!! I hope he gets a good job, so you can move forward!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:46 AM
Lots of luck!!! It's so hard when you're going through the hard parts, but it's all going to be worth it! Good luck to hubby!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cRystienah
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:04 AM
Oh no :( I hope all goes well so you can get back to trying! Best of luck to both of you!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)