Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What the h*ll is this?? ** UPDATE**

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:16 PM
  • 15 Replies

I think I may have a yeast infection. I've had one before but only found out through my pap smear, had no symptoms or anything. I think I may have another yeast infection. I have no itching really just a little burning and discharge. 
 Thanks ladies UPDATE: OMG! I am itching so bad and burning but I think thats from the itching. Fwb wanted to go on a date tonight so I guess thats out :( Anything I can do to treat this before tonight or lessen the symptoms at least? Should I even have sex while having a yeast infection? IDK how to treat it. Its not my entire area down there its just the opening that is itching like crazy. What do I do?

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lbrummett
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:45 PM
It could be. You are lucky you don't have itching. I used to always get them when on antibiotic and the burning and itching was so bad I couldn't sit still. I now drink a yogurt drink with probiotic and the last 3 times I was on antibiotic no infection:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:48 PM

that what i get durng my 2ww and it wasnt a yeat infection it was natural. I tested for yeast infection with the monistat kit and it was negitive for yeast or infection

Anon22
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:11 PM
BUMP!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg1989
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:11 PM
My sticky cm looks like that sometimes. Its normal for me(no itching or odor)
Anon22
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Yea I think I jinxed myself lol the itching didn't start till I was at work. Omg not fun it's that itch you can't scratch lol it wasn't bad though and it's subsided now thankfully

Quoting lbrummett:

It could be. You are lucky you don't have itching. I used to always get them when on antibiotic and the burning and itching was so bad I couldn't sit still. I now drink a yogurt drink with probiotic and the last 3 times I was on antibiotic no infection:)

xtriciax
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:30 AM

are you in your 2ww?

lifelover104
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:40 AM

I had white cm last night, and I'm in my 2ww.  Wasnt "chunky" like that though, and no itching. 

Anon22
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:17 PM
I usually have a 33 day cycle. Last cycle was 6 days late so instead of coming on Feb. 6th I came on the 12th. According to FF Im due on the 20th but I think Im actually due on the 16th. Anyways, yes I am in the 2ww either way. I usually have a 33 day cycle.

Quoting xtriciax:

are you in your 2ww?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anon22
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:34 PM
BUMP!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babycakes041903
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Don't have sex; your man can get it and it itches for men too:/ monistat works

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)