• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So lost

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:34 PM
  • 5 Replies
I still haven't gotten my period it's been almost two months since my last one. I got a blood test last sat an it was negative, two home test I took 2 weeks ago were faintly positive and I had brown spotting a few weeks ago. Can a blood test be wrong? Cus I still feel pregnant
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:54 PM

From what I have read there are 2 different types of blood testing and one is better than the other. Here is a bump so the ladies can reply with the better one. Good luck

MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:47 AM
Bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cRystienah
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:09 AM
I was always told blood tests are 100% but hopefully Im wrong and you get your bfp soon. Good luck & heres a bump, maybe someone else will know for sure. (:
SmileJustSmile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:53 AM
1 mom liked this
There's two kinds of blood test but seems if it registered on a hpt it would on the blood test.
I'm dealing with a similar situation, my cycle is 19 days late, two faint bfp (but fourteen others clearly bfn) and brown spotting the day before my cycle was due.
I get my blood work back Monday.
Very frustrating. But I don't think I'm pregnant. Two weeks is more than enough time for hcg to have built up.enough to register on hpt.
My ob said on the phone today that I may of actually been pregnant when I got my two faint bfps but the baby stopped growing and my body just didn't miscarriage on it's on. But we won't know until.Monday, if the blood work comes back negative then I'll go in for a scan. Either way I'm ready for some answers.
Fx for your bfp & hopefully it's just to early.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Megggyyymay
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 4:02 PM
I don't think I'm pregnant either I still haven't gotten my period. If I don't get it in a week I'm gunna go for a scan or something cause this is not normal. Did u find out what happend? An I hope it wasn't a miscarriage I've already had 2 can't deal with another one.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)