Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:39 PM
  • 17 Replies
Help please ive recently got pregnant with slow rising hcg levels .I also thought increasing numbers where good but again there not doubling and I'm unsure of when I got pregnant lmp was 2-8-2013 found out I was pregnant 2-17-13 (extremely fast right) hade BT on 2-27-13 and level was 424 then again on 3-5-13 and it was 993 then again yesterday and levels where 1136! They are increasing just not doubling. Any advice
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:58 PM

how possible is that.

KettaJ
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:01 PM
How is what possible

Quoting tiffluv81:

how possible is that.

Jacksmommy30
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Hmmm not sure is your OB concerned with numbers... They should increase rapidly, I thought GL
MrsLondon
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Don't know. Bump!!

KettaJ
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Yes he is little concerned that's why he is tracking but he isn't saying much

Quoting Jacksmommy30:

Hmmm not sure is your OB concerned with numbers... They should increase rapidly, I thought GL

Libby22
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Jacksmommy30
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Well you will have to wait and see sucks!! I'm sorry Good luck I hope it sticks!

Quoting KettaJ:

Yes he is little concerned that's why he is tracking but he isn't saying much

Quoting Jacksmommy30:

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Well you said lmp ws 2/8/13 and you ound out you was peggo 9 days later(2/17/13) I thought you wa suppose to ovulate first You must have ovulated the last day of af.

Quoting KettaJ:

How is what possible

Quoting tiffluv81:

how possible is that.

xtriciax
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:10 PM

maybe lmp was really IB thats the only way this seems possible.

Quoting tiffluv81:

Well you said lmp ws 2/8/13 and you ound out you was peggo 9 days later(2/17/13) I thought you wa suppose to ovulate first You must have ovulated the last day of af.

Quoting KettaJ:

How is what possible

Quoting tiffluv81:

how possible is that.

KettaJ
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Im just as confused as you are on this one I'm not sure when I ovulated I was tracking with opt I would test with cheap brand and get BFP I would test with clear blue and BFN after pain in my lower back I went to ER WHERE they told me I was pregnant I thought than I was farther along and hade to become pregnant in jan. but I strongly doubt that now because I hade u/s done on 3-5-13 and it showed nothing at all no mass in tubes are anything this is what caused him to do BT--as of lmp I was 3weeks and 4days---now I am 4weeks but I won't know for sure until an u/s can show us something
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)