Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

13 DPO already! UPDATE

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:45 PM
  • 3 Replies

I have been away for a little while but things have been crazy with work and DH was out of town being filmed for a documentary (very cool but off topic and will post a link when the documentary comes out). I also havent been taking my BBT for awhile because my sleep has been all out of whack and I only temped a few days after my cross hairs popped up.

But anyways - I just logged into FF and discovered I am 13 DPO! Last cycle I only made it to 9DPO before AF came so I am super excited I even made it this long. That means at least my LP may be evening out since getting rid of the nuvaring.

I am not too optimistic about this cycle but at least it looks like my cycle may be getting back to normal!

If AF hasnt come by this weekend I will buy a test but I dont even have one in the house because I am not optimistic but we will see :)

Well AF was due today and so far nothing. This is the first month FF has given me solid crosshairs too - usually it is dotted crosshairs so I am pretty confident in my O date. Since my LP was so short last cycle I am going to wait it out a few days to just see if my cycles are still screwed up. We will see! I will by a test Monday at the dollar store if AF isnt here by then :) Man I am so proud of my self control. It is probably because I am not feeling to confident with our BD days but oh well. Self-control is self-control lol.

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mrsallen3912
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:43 PM

hey now! congrats shellbeth thats awesome!

im a few days behind you at 11dpo, fx'd for you!

xtriciax
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:47 PM

dang...im to crazy with ttc i need to be committed (just tested at 8dpo) :/

mrsallen3912
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:52 PM

tricia dont worry, so did i! ben testing every other day since 6dpo :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)