Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

af has shown up. :(

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:45 PM
  • 20 Replies
And a day early. Feel so achey. Roll month 64.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
laurie14
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:47 PM

:( I have been praying for you girlie!!!

yas1985
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Thankyou hun. Each month its so sad when she appears, just want a 9 month pg break. :) the thing is i'v learnt not to get my hopes up, no early testing, try not to symptom spot nothing. I know she will come. Sorry for rant :-)

Quoting laurie14:

:( I have been praying for you girlie!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laurie14
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:59 PM

you are allowed to rant! I totally understand! There have been times that I cried looking at a BFN in the morning or when AF shows...its frustrating! I have learned to not buy HPT becaus eif they are in the house I will use them...lol! I dont know if I askd you this before, but are you sure you ovulate every month, are you temping and using opk's? ( not trying to pry) :)

Jacksmommy30
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry she showed up!!! Grrr but good luck to you next cycle!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xtriciax
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:01 PM
im so sorry hun... hope you get a bfp soon
yas1985
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:12 PM
aww, know what u mean. i'v done more then my fair share of crying too. It doesn't help because you feel terrible. As years have gone by, i have learnt to cope better than i use to but its so sad when af comes. lol, i dont buy them anymore. Aww, no prying luv :) i have temped in the past, i have also had blood tests to show i ovulate. i use a clear blue fertility monitor which shows when i ovulate. I know my endo condition has a huge impact on me conceiving, had all my tests done, had my endo removed in the past through surgery. Its been a long journey. Currently on my herbal meds, once the 6months period is up. Will have to look for something new to try. When u want something so bad u cant give up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yas1985
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Thanks hun. U too.

Quoting xtriciax:

im so sorry hun... hope you get a bfp soon

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Torres2566
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Mine too! 4 days early. I'm so sick of this crap. I just want to be pregnant. Here's to month 79 being the lucky one!

yas1985
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Aww, i sure know how u feel. feel so fed up at times. :/ best wishes to you this cycle. Hope we get our blessing.

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

Mine too! 4 days early. I'm so sick of this crap. I just want to be pregnant. Here's to month 79 being the lucky one!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catz4me02
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Mine showed up today too! :-( we are on month 80....yuck... I feel old
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)