Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really believe there are really gifted people out there!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:30 PM
  • 11 Replies

I had a reading that I got from a woman name Chely Wolfe - and she predicted that I would have a November baby girl.  I got three bfps today!    She was really good for me.  I totally recommend her and another woman, Bobbi.  Yes, they are paid readings, but I just wanted to share.  They both had real connections to me.  I'm not saying they will be 100% because no one is, but I wanted to share it with you all. This is not a promotion or anything.  Just a mom who wanted to share.  :)

Starz Chely Wolfe

and

Bobbi's Tarot Readings

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momto3_89
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Cheri22 was good for me :) was right both times for me
mrsallen3912
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this

congratulations :)

kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Thank you. If af doesnt show in two days, I will be more relaxed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:57 PM

congrats, and yes there are some real gifted people. I did my own tarot reading and it said november I would conceive i hope it was saying november i will deliver. Cheri22 said august this year or next. Im so ready to come out the 2ww so i can see who is right or wrong, but i will not hold my breath. I do believe i will get a bfp but no time soon.

kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:58 PM
You will! If it helps, my son was conceived in November and due in August :)

Quoting tiffluv81:

congrats, and yes there are some real gifted people. I did my own tarot reading and it said november I would conceive i hope it was saying november i will deliver. Cheri22 said august this year or next. Im so ready to come out the 2ww so i can see who is right or wrong, but i will not hold my breath. I do believe i will get a bfp but no time soon.

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this

ummmm.... didnt look at it like that. I hope and pray its sooner though but like i said i want hold my breath. Its exciting to see all you ladies hard work pay off though. Hurry up 2 days so Kay can be all clear and can celebrate the life she is bringing in this world

Quoting kaybri2012:

Quoting tiffluv81:

karamelkat9
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats momma! I really hope this is it for you. I had a reading from a Tania lady and she said either November is my find out month, concieve, or give birth. I just started my 2 week wait today. :)

kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:13 PM
You are so sweet! I thank you and cannot wait for your bfp announcement! So many prayers and baby dustings

Quoting tiffluv81:

ummmm.... didnt look at it like that. I hope and pray its sooner though but like i said i want hold my breath. Its exciting to see all you ladies hard work pay off though. Hurry up 2 days so Kay can be all clear and can celebrate the life she is bringing in this world

Quoting kaybri2012:

Quoting tiffluv81:

over40bride
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Congrats! Can you provide a liknk?

I had several readings that told me Febuaray but sadly it came and went with no BFP. :(

Cheri 22 told me I'd have a girl and that May is either birth month, conceive month or the month I find out in.

kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Sure!  I used facebook to contact Chely.  She was recommended by a friend. 

https://www.facebook.com/HealingsbyChely?ref=ts&fref=ts

Bobbi's website: http://www.moons-of-arikal.webs.com  

Bobbis facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/BobbisTarotReadings

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)